I have a solution for the battle between the moderate and progressive wing of the Democratic party.

They lie. It will never be that cheap and let's get real, that's still pretty damn expensive compared to the excellent insurance we used to have before Obamacare and the quality of care will plummet. Every single year it will be on the Ballot for MORE taxes just like we do with our Public Schools and nothing will improve. On top of that It will likely destroy the salaries of every person employed in the Medical industry (my daughter will be one of them). Our Politicians are corrupt and they are liars and idiots. No way I turn over HC to them if I can help it.

You keep talking about insurance before obamacare.

Here is reality.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/consumer-price-inflation-components-2014-6?amp

You keep talking about insurance before obamacare.

Here is reality.

Look. No offense but I don't need a chart to know what happened to my family. Pre Obama we were paying $400.00 a month for a family of four with a $500.00 deductible and it covered virtually everything. Now I pay over 3 THOUSAND a month with a 12 THOUSAND dollar deductible and it's bare bones coverage.

Look. No offense but I don't need a chart to know what happened to my family. Pre Obama we were paying $400.00 a month for a family of four with a $500.00 deductible and it covered virtually everything. Now I pay over 3 THOUSAND a month with a 12 THOUSAND dollar deductible and it's bare bones coverage.

THe Republicans are who is responsible for gutting Obama care and making sure the bull sucked. Obamacare was a republican gutted bill that would have been better if they had not fought tooth and nail to do so.

UHC will cost you less and give you better coverage.

THe Republicans are who is responsible for gutting Obama care and making sure the bull sucked. Obamacare was a republican gutted bill that would have been better if they had not fought tooth and nail to do so.

UHC will cost you less and give you better coverage.
Obamacare was already fucking us before Trump ever got elected. I think you are being way too trusting of our Govt. on UHC. I admire you guy's motivation behind why you want it and I respect that. I just don't trust our Govt. not to turn it into a constant money grab like they do with our Schools. My Property Tax bill has numerous add on taxes that are for our Schools and yet... nothing ever improves. Next year there will be more. I don't trust them Franklin and based on what they've done lately they don't deserve to be. Now more than ever is a time for less Govt. not more.

Obamacare was already fucking us before Trump ever got elected. I think you are being way too trusting of our Govt. on UHC. I admire you guy's motivation behind why you want it and I respect that. I just don't trust our Govt. not to turn it into a constant money grab like they do with our Schools. My Property Tax bill has numerous add on taxes that are for our Schools and yet... nothing ever improves. Next year there will be more. I don't trust them Franklin and based on what they've done lately they don't deserve to be. Now more than ever is a time for less Govt. not more.

The Republicans gutted the bill BEFORE it got passed man. It was a WAY better bill as proposed by Obama but to get it passed he had to let the Republicans gut it.

You are mistaken about this man.

I have read much about the battle between the moderate and progressive wings for the Democratic party, of late.

I have a crazy solution to decide who wins this battle.

We show up and vote for the candidate we support, and whoever gets more votes wins.

What do you guys think of this crazy idea?

Discuss........
0*oKyWXUvhFFgnFbBr.jpeg

The Republicans gutted the bill BEFORE it got passed man. It was a WAY better bill as proposed by Obama but to get it passed he had to let the Republicans gut it.

You are mistaken about this man.

Obamacare deductibles were shit from day one. The premiums would've inevitably skyrocketed as demand went up.

Republicans did not "gut" Obamacare, they accelerated it to its natural conclusion.

Obamacare deductibles were shit from day one. The premiums would've inevitably skyrocketed as demand went up.

Republicans did not "gut" Obamacare, they accelerated it to its natural conclusion.

They gutted the bill BEFORE it was passed man. So then yes it was shit on day one because the Republicans fucked it first.

I do have hope for the future and I don't worry about how I'm going to pay for College. I started saving for it when my kids were babies. You know.. like a responsible Adult.

Thankfully the Democrats are unelectable, as is Government controlled HC. It's not going to happen and all you're doing is guaranteeing that Trump gets re-elected.

Yes they’re unelectable, like when they took the house back and continue winning elections state by state.

The fantasy world you live in is quite the trip.

On to you other point, majority of Americans want national healthcare, it’s like their #1 concern in fact. This polls across party lines. Rural red state voters are heavily affected by our healthcare system.

That sounds like bull shit.

That sounds like bull shit.
You sound like someone who has a job that provides insurance. Try being middle class in California and self employed and see what you pay.

Right now the best we could do is a co-op no frills plan. Covers major medical only. $3k a month, $12k deductible. Family of 4, two of them teenagers, all in good health, no preexisting conditions. If you (or anyone) can come up with a better deal I'd be all over it.

Last edited:
No need my man.

The only way they are stealing this from Bernie is at a contested convention, where no conspiracy theory would be needed if he clearly has the most delegates and votes, and the nomination is stolen from him.

That would just be fraud out in the open for everyone to see.

These fucks already committed fraud out in the open in Iowa. I hope Bernie gets in and cleans that DNC rat hole out. Tell Perez, Podesta, and all the lobbyists to fuck off.

fuck it, let's go with Bernie
should be a fun ride
It won't be fun when he actually gets elected and the market tanks, you lose like 50% of your savings and investments, and your company has to get rid of you.

You sound like someone who has a job that provides insurance. Try being middle class in California and self employed and see what you pay.

Right now the best we could do is a co-op no frills plan. Covers major medical only. $3k a month, $12k deductible. Family of 4, two of them teenagers, all in good health, no preexisting conditions. If you (or anyone) can come up with a better deal I'd be all over it.

I see, so are rich anywhere but California, Seattle, and New York.

Yeah, ok, I can believe they fucked up on cost of living by region.

Btw, this is why Bernie is right. People want to build these complex systems to solve these problems as if they actually work, when a simple approach like M4A is far more viable.

It won't be fun when he actually gets elected and the market tanks, you lose like 50% of your savings and investments, and your company has to get rid of you.

Yeah, we should let the market dictate what we do and who we elect. They should be able to hold our democracy hostage. Who needs fucking democracy anyways? We should just be sheepish cucks to protect our 401ks.

I mean that's what Andrew Jackson was known for. The banks threatened to crash the economy and he just laid down for them like a bitch right? Oh wait, that isn't what he did at all.

Last edited:
Back