I have a feeling the UFC isn't gonna give MM a rematch and keep him away from the title.

Split decision that honestly you could score either way.

If the UFC has MM take another fight, its wildly likely he wins without trouble. He's head and shoulders better than 95% of the division, even if they force him to win twice, it'll happen.

If the UFC has MM take another fight, its wildly likely he wins without trouble. He's head and shoulders better than 95% of the division, even if they force him to win twice, it'll happen.

It’s definitely a livable wage, but it’s not a lot of money when you consider how much he’s been living off of, and he has a wife and multiple children to support. It would be a massive lifestyle change. I’d have a really hard time adjusting to living on that much money and I make significantly less than MM.
You seem to know a LOT about his income and expenses. Please. Give greater detail.
  1. For example, you seem to suggest that his wife doesn't work. You know this for a fact?
  2. You also seem to know exactly down to the dollar the number of sponsors he has and how much each pays him annually. Please expound on this topic as well.
  3. Finally, you seem to know his monthly household expenses, tell us what they are and why he can't cover them.

We're waiting. No excuses. Give details.

I'll save you some trouble. She has a college degree and a job. Same job for last 9 years.

I don't like DJ, but you dipshits who are making stuff up about him are the WORST.

Your shitty lives are not his life. LOL Sometimes I feel like the best way to tell how much money and success (or lack thereof) you guys have is as easy as reading the assumptions that you make about other people.

Do you really think that a college educated fighter, with multiple endorsements, who wears no fancy clothes or jewelry, could really burn through millions of dollars a year? He doesn't even look like he buys name brand toilet paper. DJ is so NOT the cool guy trying to impress people or chase after some lifestyle. He knows what he has in his family and he's clearly focused on them. The photos of his house? Shit, I have friends with better homes. If he is wasting money, it must be on XBox game upgrades, because its not going anywhere else. lol

You seem to know a LOT about his income and expenses. Please. Give greater detail.
  1. For example, you seem to suggest that his wife doesn't work. You know this for a fact?
  2. You also seem to know exactly down to the dollar the number of sponsors he has and how much each pays him annually. Please expound on this topic as well.
  3. Finally, you seem to know his monthly household expenses, tell us what they are and why he can't cover them.

We're waiting. No excuses. Give details.

How the hell did you get any of that from anything I said? I don’t pretend to have any idea how much money he makes. Sounds like you do though.

My comment was that 80k/year is not a lot of money.

I'll save you some trouble. She has a college degree and a job. Same job for last 9 years.

I don't like DJ, but you dipshits who are making stuff up about him are the WORST.

Your shitty lives are not his life. LOL Sometimes I feel like the best way to tell how much money and success (or lack thereof) you guys have is as easy as reading the assumptions that you make about other people.

Do you really think that a college educated fighter, with multiple endorsements, who wears no fancy clothes or jewelry, could really burn through millions of dollars a year? He doesn't even look like he buys name brand toilet paper. DJ is so NOT the cool guy trying to impress people or chase after some lifestyle. He knows what he has in his family and he's clearly focused on them. The photos of his house? Shit, I have friends with better homes. If he is wasting money, it must be on XBox game upgrades, because its not going anywhere else. lol

“I don’t like DJ; I just cyber stalk him and his family.” LOL. Sure bud

If cejuado goes up and wins it gives Dana the excuse he’s wanted to axe the flw division

If cejuado goes up and wins it gives Dana the excuse he’s wanted to axe the flw division

True but if he keeps fighting the way he did last night and challenges some 135ers then maybe...
Cejudo has at least made the right noises about wanting to fight guys who people will tune in to watch. Sometimes a division just needs a fresh face to give it a shot of life.

MM got his consecutive defense record and people fellating him as the GOAT. Honestly if the UFC doesn't give him an immediate rematch he'll be ok, and I'll be ok with it too.

Because Conor. Neither Cejudo nor TJ have the clout to clog up their divisions though, and I don't see it as a promising enough fight to bother making.

He thinks hes broken his foot anyway so It might have to wait

Dana might test the water with Cejudo but I doubt he will sell much better. The Aldo situation was totally different because Conor is a huge cash cow. Conor was bringing in like 6-8 times the amount of money Aldo was each fight. It's a no brainer.
While this was a big part, everyone forgets that Conor moved up for the lw belt right after and aldo was given a title fight in his very next fight against someone he already beat. So even tho it wasn’t an instant rematch, he still fought for the title even tho he got starched in 13 seconds. Everyone acts like Aldo was done dirty by the ufc, when they practically handed him his title back.

its true.

My prediction is that Johnson will now pull a Rousey and disappear for a while. 2-4 years from now his hot blond wife will be out the door when the money gets low and she gets tired of him playing video games all day.

Not trying to be negative but you know how things are
Wishful thinking on your part. DJ is having a third child, he'll be fine

No doubt they’re gonna give him nightmare matchups and make him go on an incredible run for another title shot. If he loses again they’ll probably just cut him lol

Dana just said if Mouse wants a rematch he will have to fight TJ first.

Haha!

Back