I have a feeling the UFC isn't gonna give MM a rematch and keep him away from the title.

Dana might test the water with Cejudo but I doubt he will sell much better. The Aldo situation was totally different because Conor is a huge cash cow. Conor was bringing in like 6-8 times the amount of money Aldo was each fight. It's a no brainer.

I hope people understand now that his demands were straight dumb.
He's not a ppv star for a reason.
He's not that good he thinks he is.

Is that why it took so long for anybody to beat him?

Hard to see him not getting an immediate rematch.

I hope people understand now that his demands were straight dumb.
He's not a ppv star for a reason.
He's not that good he thinks he is.

He has to be one of the most well-rounded fighters that ever stepped in the octagon. I felt him fighting TJ and possibly beating him would’ve done wonders for his career and legacy since TJ is one of the best out there too.

That’s the sad part. As talented as he is, he never has been taken very seriously. Probably because how shallow the division is, how easily he beats them and never moving up to 135.

I agree and disagree..... Just because MM has been head and shoulders above the rest at 125 doesn't mean its shallow. Many good fighters there. Remember DJ went 10-2? or so against the top 135 where he is HUGELY Outweighed...

MM is even the Smallest 125 er out there AND could make 115 easier than JJ or Cejudo...

Yes I said JJ.

REMATCH........ AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ..But I am good with Cejudo to fight TJ. MM is that good to whup a much bigger GREAT MMA FIGHTER.. and then fight to a Split dec. I had MM winning.

Here Cejudo talks Sized difference... and desire to fight and imo BEAT TJ

God bless them both...Cejudo is a great fighter. MM is simply the GOAT so far in time

Man I hope so. I'm sick of that annoying ugly midget being called "the greatest" and so forth.

Didn't want to fight up, complained, and lost. UFC has legitimate reasons to move away.

Hard to see him not getting an immediate rematch.

I think he should but not many fans really gets excited about seeing him fight so the UFC isn’t going to waste time on it unless they really have to. With Henry beating him and wanting to fight TJ is something that will get fans more excited then the rematch. Plus Dana and the UFC don’t wanna hear him keep talk about wanting more pay when they don’t like the PPVs numbers he brings in and his lack of draw power. The belt was the best leverage he had and he just lost it.

Last edited:
He is a good fighter but is very unpopular and has been very uncooperative with the UFC. They will not extend him any favors, as they do not owe him any

He has to be one of the most well-rounded fighters that ever stepped in the octagon. I felt him fighting TJ and possibly beating him would’ve done wonders for his career and legacy since TJ is one of the best out there too.

... and how he beats TJ when he cannot beat Cejudo?!

the mouse poop weight class only has like 4 fighters. the rematch is a must. preferably they would get rid of the weight class and force them to go to bantum weight cause that weightclass is also empty.

There's no one more marketable at FLW unless Cody moves down. Depends how long he's out injured and whether they make the TJ vs Cejudo fight. Next contender at FLW is complicated. Benevidez beat Cejudo late last year but just lost to Pettis and Cejudo beat Pettis only 8 months ago. I think Demitrious is a better challenger than either of them and the rubber match would have far more interest.

I think he should but not many fans really gets excited about seeing him fight so the UFC isn’t going to waste time on it unless they really have to. With Henry beating him and wanting to fight TJ is something that will get fans more excited then the rematch. Plus Dana and the UFC dom’t wanna hear him keep talk about wanting more pay wheyyn they don’t like the PPVs numbers he brings in and his lack of draw power. The belt was the best leverage he had and he just lost it.
Yeah good points.I understand them not wanting to give DJ an instant rematch, he tried to play hard ball with them and now they'll want to teach him a lesson. From a business standpoint it makes perfect sense, it's just not really fair.

For sure they are gonna do DJ dirty like they did to Aldo.

Marketability over everything else sadly.
How did they do aldo dirty. Didnt he keep on fighting dor belts and losing. Just cuz a fighter feels disrespected doesnt mean he wasnt given plenty of oppurtunity.

You do know he makes like 80k a year playing videogames right?

You do know 80k a year isn’t that much money right?

Nah, he'll get the rematch within a year. Decision was razor thin and DJ really should have won. Also, who else is Cejudo gonna fight?

As they should. Dude lulled division into oblivion. Lets see if Cejudo can bring some fun fights

Back