I have a feeling the UFC isn't gonna give MM a rematch and keep him away from the title.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
With him wanting more pay
Not wanting to move up
Bad PPV numbers
Going back and forth with Dana
Wanting to win belts in different organizations

I think they're going to make sure he won't get the belt back.

its true.

My prediction is that Johnson will now pull a Rousey and disappear for a while. 2-4 years from now his hot blond wife will be out the door when the money gets low and she gets tired of him playing video games all day.

Not trying to be negative but you know how things are

He'll get an immediate rematch. Every long-reigning champion does, and MM has the record for the most title defenses.

As a consolation prize for losing they should stuff him in a suitcase and then trebuchet him into the ocean

For sure they are gonna do DJ dirty like they did to Aldo.

Marketability over everything else sadly.

That's not a feeling. That's a very reasonable hypothesis.

Aldo's title lose was different, ended in 12 seconds. Dana had a viable excuse. This fight was closely contested and he will get a rematch.

Aldo's title lose was different, ended in 12 seconds. Dana had a viable excuse. This fight was closely contested and he will get a rematch.

Didn’t TJ lose a very close and controversial decision against Cruz and had to wait for a rematch. Then UFC passed him for Cody and gave him a title shot even though he never even fought anyone in the top 5.

its true.

My prediction is that Johnson will now pull a Rousey and disappear for a while. 2-4 years from now his hot blond wife will be out the door when the money gets low and she gets tired of him playing video games all day.

Not trying to be negative but you know how things are
You do know he makes like 80k a year playing videogames right?

Not wanting to move up
Bad PPV numbers

They,,,SCUMSUKNFUKS/Dana will Try.

BUT Might Mouse will whup anyone they put in front of him and they will either cut or HAVE TO GIVE HIM A TITLE SHOT....

MM DESERVES AN IMMEDIATE TITLE SHOT AFTER THAT FIGHT WHEN HEALED UP.
Great Fight.

imo MM edged out Cejudo Clearly 3,4 rounds to 1.....yes 5 rounds ,,maybe 1 even.. NOT REALLY.
Very close fight ...Even 4 to 1 ...EACH round close.

Kudos to Cejudo ..HE IS A GREAT FIGHTER. He is the proper size for 125.

MM can make 115 as easily as Cejudo make 125.

nuff said. MM = GOAT

true, I dont think cejudo is gonna sell more ppv's though....

If anyone deserves a rematch its DJ, and no other fight really makes sense financially unless they actually let Cejudo go up and fight for the 135 belt (unlikely). You never know though, we could witness one of the biggest rises in MMA history, Cejudo could go from someone everyone counted out to a double champ in the span of a year. It would certainly confirm the A-level athlete theory.

They,,,SCUMSUKNFUKS/Dana will Try.

BUT Might Mouse will whup anyone they put in front of him and they will either cut or HAVE TO GIVE HIM A TITLE SHOT....

MM DESERVES AN IMMEDIATE TITLE SHOT AFTER THAT FIGHT WHEN HEALED UP.
Great Fight.

imo MM edged out Cejudo Clearly 3,4 rounds to 1.....yes 5 rounds ,,maybe 1 even.. NOT REALLY.
Very close fight ...Even 4 to 1 ...EACH round close.

Kudos to Cejudo ..HE IS A GREAT FIGHTER. He is the proper size for 125.

MM can make 115 as easily as Cejudo make 125.

nuff said. MM = GOAT

That’s the sad part. As talented as he is, he never has been taken very seriously. Probably because how shallow the division is, how easily he beats them and never moving up to 135.

Not wanting to move up
Bad PPV numbers

I hope people understand now that his demands were straight dumb.
He's not a ppv star for a reason.
He's not that good he thinks he is.

true, I dont think cejudo is gonna sell more ppv's though....

True but if he keeps fighting the way he did last night and challenges some 135ers then maybe...

Back