I have a feeling the UFC isn't gonna give MM a rematch and keep him away from the title.

TJ destroys him. As he would MM.

MM knew it and didn't have balls to take the L. At least Cedujo has.

I strongly disagree...

TIME WILL TELL ...Won't it.

WE Hope...

IF TJ is all that good Move up to 145.......... Who can he whup in the top 5 there? That you wold bet on TJ ?

Did you see any Fat on TJ at 135?

Nope............NADA... SHREDDED....... He was Shredded.

at 125... Can he lose 10l water?.....NO... Fat? .....NO...

Muscle..........YEAH BUDDY... and 7-10lb of muscle and a hard cut... CEJUDO OR DJ WOULD DESTROY HIM.
IF he could even make weight.

Kudos to TJ for trying... I hope it happens..

Cejudo has the hispanic market... Will bring in wayyyyy more PPV views than MM.

There will be no rematch. Even if there was, I think Cejudo has MM's # and he'd likely defeat him again.

You do know 80k a year isn’t that much money right?
It depends on where you're at. In most places, 80k salary is easily livable. And it's a heck of a lot for gamer.

They give him a rematch Im pretty sure. If not they should offer the exciting fighters to move up to 135 and move the others to some feeder show.

They give him a rematch Im pretty sure. If not they should offer the exciting fighters to move up to 135 and move the others to some feeder show.

It depends on where you're at. In most places, 80k salary is easily livable. And it's a heck of a lot for gamer.

Gotta pay the gym, coaches, gear, nutritionists, medical care, traveling expenses, gotta wife and children to care for too. That shit adds up though bro.

Didn’t TJ lose a very close and controversial decision against Cruz and had to wait for a rematch. Then UFC passed him for Cody and gave him a title shot even though he never even fought anyone in the top 5.
Yes, but TJ didn't have the record for title defenses. Apples and oranges...

Gotta pay the gym, coaches, gear, nutritionists, medical care, traveling expenses, gotta wife and children to care for too. That shit adds up though bro.
The argument I'm making is that if he stopped fighting and played videogames, he'd be just fine. So all his fighting expenses are nullified.

its true.

My prediction is that Johnson will now pull a Rousey and disappear for a while. 2-4 years from now his hot blond wife will be out the door when the money gets low and she gets tired of him playing video games all day.

Not trying to be negative but you know how things are
I don't like DJ. But everything you've predicted is idiotic. He's a multi-millionaire. He's known to be frugal. (look at the cut on this suit. Clearly off the rack.) He's smart, so I'm sure he's invested in a personal 401K. So there's no reason to believe he will go broke. He could stop fighting today and he's set for life. You on the other hand, are not going to make retirement work saving $10 off your check at Sam's twice a month.

And his wife isn't that hot. She is cute tho.

That said, I would celebrate if he never fought in the UFC again. I hate his fighting style. Always have, always will.

demetriousjohnsonwife.jpg

He has no one to blame but himself. He got caught up in everyone saying he was the best, rather than recognizing reality--that he doesn't draw numbers. He should have done himself (and the UFC) a favor and taken that Dillashaw fight. That way, if/when he were to lose, he could go back to fight a guy like Cejudo. The way it stands now, coming off this loss, Dana isn't goingt ogo out of his way to look out for this guy and give him immediate rematches or money fights (Dillashaw). I wouldn't be surprised to see him have to get one fight in before rematching Cejudo.

With him wanting more pay
Not wanting to move up
Bad PPV numbers
Going back and forth with Dana
Wanting to win belts in different organizations

I think they're going to make sure he won't get the belt back.
What other fight can u schedule in that sucky div? Nobody will draw at that weight class

He has no one to blame but himself. He got caught up in everyone saying he was the best, rather than recognizing reality--that he doesn't draw numbers. He should have done himself (and the UFC) a favor and taken that Dillashaw fight. That way, if/when he were to lose, he could go back to fight a guy like Cejudo. The way it stands now, coming off this loss, Dana isn't goingt ogo out of his way to look out for this guy and give him immediate rematches or money fights (Dillashaw). I wouldn't be surprised to see him have to get one fight in before rematching Cejudo.

I don't like DJ. But everything you've predicted is idiotic. He's a multi-millionaire. He's known to be frugal. (look at the cut on this suit. Clearly off the rack.) He's smart, so I'm sure he's invested in a personal 401K. So there's no reason to believe he will go broke. He could stop fighting today and he's set for life. You on the other hand, are not going to make retirement work saving $10 off your check at Sam's twice a month.

And his wife isn't that hot. She is cute tho.

That said, I would celebrate if he never fought in the UFC again. I hate his fighting style. Always have, always will.

demetriousjohnsonwife.jpg
I hear all your points but there's no reason to hit me with an ad hominem attack.
I don't know much about his personal life and whether or not he's frugal....
His wife is super hot tho.... so I have to take your judgement into question

I actually have to say this could well happen. I remain a MM supporter but his hesitance to take a BW superfight, or at least a catchfight, may come back to haunt him. And more so considering he has unfortunately struggled with gaining an appeal that reflects how good a fighter he is. He's as deserving of a rematch as any former champ we've seen over the last several years. But some of the UFC higher ups may feel the need to retaliate against him, so to speak.

Blame himself for what? 11 title defenses? he’s a all time great, sure he doesn’t draw just like every other mini fighter. Why fight dillashaw, gsp never fought Silva. Silva never fought jones, fighters don’t owe you anything out of their weight class.

Blame himself for what? 11 title defenses? he’s a all time great, sure he doesn’t draw just like every other mini fighter. Why fight dillashaw, gsp never fought Silva. Silva never fought jones, fighters don’t owe you anything out of their weight class.

I hear all your points but there's no reason to hit me with an ad hominem attack.
I don't know much about his personal life and whether or not he's frugal....
His wife is super hot tho.... so I have to take your judgement into question
  • Makes post calling into question everything about a person....with no proof.
  • Someone calls into question 1 thing about you....gets sad. lol
  • Can't tell difference between a cute woman and a hot woman.

It’s definitely a livable wage, but it’s not a lot of money when you consider how much he’s been living off of, and he has a wife and multiple children to support. It would be a massive lifestyle change. I’d have a really hard time adjusting to living on that much money and I make significantly less than MM.

Edit - Accidental double post

Last edited:
It’s definitely a livable wage, but it’s not a lot of money when you consider how much he’s been living off of, and he has a wife and multiple children to support. It would be a massive lifestyle change. I’d have a really hard time adjusting to living on that much money and I make significantly less than MM.
It’s definitely a livable wage, but it’s not a lot of money when you consider how much he’s been living off of, and he has a wife and multiple children to support. It would be a massive lifestyle change. I’d have a really hard time adjusting
Glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with bandwidth issues <Lmaoo>

TS is right. But UFC would be wrong.

TS is right. But UFC would be wrong.

Back