I hate Pereira, but let's be honest here, he is going to HAKAI Jiri

Elite world class striker vs a journeyman striker. Gee I wonder what will happen. I am so shocked at this result!

Pereira himself said that he did not understand Jiri style before the first fight, never having to fight someone with that style. Now that he did, he could optimize his Master striking skills to completely neutralize Jiri unorthodox style of fighting.

Jiri had ONE chance; take by surprise this master in striking. It was then or never. Now that Pereira experienced that and downloaded it in his system, he could use his master striking skills to completely neutralize and annihilate Jiri.

However, he is still going to get destroyed by Ankalaev. So, to me, Pereira is still not the real champ. Ank should have won the Jan fight and should have gotten a title shot already.

A great read ... until you posted that bullshit about Ankalaev. That primitive goat-herder is a joke compared to Alex Pereira. An absolute joke.

All my homies hate Ank. CHAMA!!!

Ank is a crybaby and boring as shit both as a person and a fighter.
And Alex will beat the crap out of him. Once he does this, all the neckbeard fans (the most annoying of all) will deny Magomed was any good and call him a can.

The just bleed god finally , after almost 30 years sent us the most fan friendly, likeable fighter of all time and OP disrespects him instead of worshipping him. Chama brother.

How is it annoying that we’re excited about the #1 action fighter n the sport right now who basically fights and defends his title every 2 months? God tier striking BTW.

this fight doesnt make sense lmfao
jiri was only there to lose he really had no chance

i would consider a jan rematch if they only wanted rematches

i mean a half brain human would absolutely figure that he doesnt really have a chance

he should have fought jan that was a close fight

A great read ... until you posted that bullshit about Ankalaev. That primitive goat-herder is a joke compared to Alex Pereira. An absolute joke.
the primitive goat herder has a harder path to the gold
he aint like pereira who gets gifted an easy path

Are you fukking kidding me? Smith? Walker? A harder path? It's a joke path.

Perieras last 5 were against world champs, BEAT Jan, whom Ankalaev couldn't.
sir do you want me to post pereiras resume so that you can see how easy it was for him
to get a title shot
how many wins before a title shot?

sir do you want me to post pereiras resume so that you can see how easy it was for him
to get a title shot

Clown, your guy couldn't even get past Paul Craig.

Got his ass handed to them by Jan, had the lay-and-pray his way to surviving the fight.

Mauled Paul Craig, but lacked the finish to do anything, then got caught and finished himself, by a guy who was finished in a few seconds by Johnnie Walker.

Please sit down, and give Pereira his due. Magomedov Ankalaev is a non-draw and non-charismatic dud.

No one wants this neck beard is the face of the UFC. He isn't skilled enough, is it dynamic enough, and as a personality he he isn't charismatic enough to be Champion.

The world wants Pereira as Champion. He's got the charisma, he's got the dynamic style, and he's got the charisma to qualify as Champion.

Why do you not see these simple truths?

to get a title shot
his body of work at MW koing p4p no.2 izzy should help his case quite a bit. No one ever beat izzy at Mw.

Back