I Got 2nd Place In The Mundials?

I watched the fight with my friend Michael. Sean, I know you know who he is. All he talks about is how good you are and how good you are for the sport. With all this crying about the ref I was have to completely disagree.

Evey time I see you post its always about someone else, some stupid ref and so on.

I lost and as you know so did Michael. He didn't blame it on the ref despite the fact they reset him in side control after he fell down out of bounds. By the rules stated on the Ibjjf website they should have been reset to the middle of the ring in the standing position.

Michael has to work 10 times as hard and you do because of his massive weight, and never complains. Yet, you continue to come on here and blame everyone else.

I will post his video on youtube and you guys can tell me what you think of a guy who weighs over 300 pounds and never complains.

Hope this attitude carries you along way in life....

nothing in this post really has much to do with anything sean's saying. You wanted to "try something else" so you bashed sean saying he sucked.... how are you contributing something positive to this forum?

I watched the fight with my friend Michael. Sean, I know you know who he is. All he talks about is how good you are and how good you are for the sport. With all this crying about the ref I was have to completely disagree.

Evey time I see you post its always about someone else, some stupid ref and so on.

I lost and as you know so did Michael. He didn't blame it on the ref despite the fact they reset him in side control after he fell down out of bounds. By the rules stated on the Ibjjf website they should have been reset to the middle of the ring in the standing position.

Michael has to work 10 times as hard and you do because of his massive weight, and never complains. Yet, you continue to come on here and blame everyone else.

I will post his video on youtube and you guys can tell me what you think of a guy who weighs over 300 pounds and never complains.

Hope this attitude carries you along way in life....

GBYorba_Fighter,

Hey it's Michael. Chill out will you? We talked about this before....

You represent Gracie Barra and our school. Edit your posts....

I am not cool with what you are talking about, and don't post my fight on here.

Sean,

You did great and me and Daniel and proud of you. Keep up the good work! Thanks for all the support you give my brother. Good luck at no-gi worlds!

Don't worry about GByorba-fighter, he gets a little crazy sometimes.

Michael

GBYorba_Fighter,

Sean,

You did great and me and Daniel and proud of you. Keep up the good work! Thanks for all the support you give my brother. Good luck at no-gi worlds!

Michael

oh SNAP!!!!!

yorba.....fail

1205150004013wy8.gif

Michael here is the real champion. When Micheal 1st started jiu-jitsu i really thought that he was going to quit in a month. And Michael did not quit and not only that he trains really hard. I think very highly of you and your brother. you guys are like family to me.

Michael here is the real champion. When Micheal 1st started jiu-jitsu i really thought that he was going to quit in a month. And Michael did not quit and not only that he trains really hard. I think very highly of you and your brother. you guys are like family to me.

Shoot, now I do want to see a vid of this guy. Sounds inspiring.

GBYorba_Fighter,

Sean,

Michael

I edited my posts...

Sorry Michael...

Can I still post your fight?

maybe your opponent tried to take your back and ended up on bottom - that is not considered a sweep.

btw, congrats on silver.

nice job Sean. I've seen a couple of videos of yours on youtube. And see your name pop up quite a bit on all the forums aswell as wehn I check results.

Hopefully when I scrape up enough money I can train at your guys gym.

GBYorba_Fighter,

Sean,

Michael

What just happened?

Sometimes the ref will not count it as a sweep if the other guy is diving into a submission. The way Sean describes it, the guy was going for an inverted arm lock and got swept from half guard in the process. It may well be ref sloppiness or whatever, but it also could be the ref not being willing to give a couple points when the other guy was controlling the fight and was trying to finish.

Yes, this is what I was thinking. We need a video to be sure, though. Regardless, congrats on a solid showing, bad ref or not, bad attitude or not.

Does David Bass post here? It might be interesting to hear his opinion.

Dave Bass does not post here...and I have not in years. Even if Dave did, I doubt he would come on here and discuss this. He is a positive guy and he's lost matches, ,and I've never heard him get involved in any "I shoudl have won" stuff. Dave says congrats and shakes his opponents hands no matter what the referees decision is. It sounds like perhaps the ref made an error, but it also sounds like he was taking it to you the whole match, 5 advantages is a lot, and being stuck in a triangle means something too. Kudos for getting out, because I never can, but sheesh, give the kid some credit. He earned it.

Back