I Getted Jumped T Ice Cream Place!!!

Damn, a lot of good posters in that thread....too bad they're all gone

Originally posted by wushu
Damn, a lot of good posters in that thread....too bad they're all gone

I actually miss some of those bastards

Ed Taylor, Bruce Lovely...why, even the one armed jewish jackary elvis putz....

Especially Ed. Sweet, succulent, nubile Ed...

Originally posted by Ed Taylor
HELLO FELLOW WARRIOR REPEATING PIECES OF SHIT

I GO GET ICE CREAM CAUSE I LIKES IT AND I GO TO ICE CREAM GUY "HEY! WHERE MY ICE CREAM!!!!!!" AND HE SAY "HEY! WHERE YOUR MONEY!!!!" AND I SAY "I NO HAVE NO MONEY BUT GIVE ME MY ICE CREAM AND GIVE MY JIMMIES!!!!" AND HE SAY "ONLY JIMMY YOU GET SEE IS MY JIMMY" AND I SEE HIS JIMMY!!!!! I SNEAKED INTO BACK OF ICE CREAM PLACE AND PUT MY HEAD INTO ICE CREAM BIN AND EATED LOTS OF ICE CREAM!!! THAT GUY COME BACK AND SAY "HEY YOU! I SAY NO ICE CREAM" AND HE SWINGS FIST AND I SENSE CHI!!!! I TAKED ICE CREAM SPOON AND THROWS IT AND HE TAKES CASH REGISTER AND THROWS IT AND I TAKE CAKE AND THROWS IT AND HE TAKE HAT AND THROWS IT AND I TAKE STRAY CAT AND THROWS IT AND HE TAKE PEANUTS AND THROWS IT AND I TAKES STACK OF ICE CREAM CONES AND SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROAT AND HE CHOKE AND DIE AND I YELL "ICE CREAM COWNED!!!!" AND HE DEAD AND I PUT HIS BODY IN FREEZER AND EATED MORE ICE CREAM!!!! AND THAT FUNNY AND I MAKE NEW STORY DO SAME THING ONLY GO TO DIFFERENT PLACE!!!!!!!!
KOKANEE!!!

Great shit. Certainly not on par with what is here now, but great nonetheless.

Hey guys, I can't find the "Ape beans" thread. That was top o the mark.

I think im going to Taco Bell now. Does anyone know when it's open? I wanna get one of those new taco's with the chicken and shit. You know, the one's with the green sauce that has guacamole and ranch mixed together. That looks pretty good, and im sure it's only there for a limited time, so I better hustle! Do you think 2 dollars and ten cents is enough?

Originally posted by Bearson
I think im going to Taco Bell now. Does anyone know when it's open? I wanna get one of those new taco's with the chicken and shit. You know, the one's with the green sauce that has guacamole and ranch mixed together. That looks pretty good, and im sure it's only there for a limited time, so I better hustle! Do you think 2 dollars and ten cents is enough?
I used to work at a Taco Bell. We would start out each day by pissing in the ground beef and wiping our poop in the Taco shells.

Wow. The true classics stand the test of time.

That was just like reading Moby Dick, but shorter.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
I used to work at a Taco Bell. We would start out each day by pissing in the ground beef and wiping our poop in the Taco shells.

Thats child's play. We would collect used tampons and condoms.

Originally posted by shidokanartist

Whatever you guys are doing, your doing it right.

Back