I Getted Jumped T Ice Cream Place!!!

Originally posted by FATSEXY
"You're". Dummy. You should have used a ? at the end of that sentence, too. "FATSEXY" is what your mom named my CACK, by the way.

There shouldn't be a comma before "too".

Originally posted by Ed Taylor
THROWS IT AND HE TAKE PEANUTS AND THROWS IT AND I TAKES STACK OF ICE CREAM CONES AND SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROAT AND HE CHOKE AND DIE AND I YELL "ICE CREAM COWNED!!!!"

That was very entertaining Ed. Thank you.

Fatsexy, I used to think you were funny. Now I just wanna hit you with a brick.

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
I like how you say you're right about everything. Gives you that Doggfather edge of self proclaimed ownage. Next time post a pic and your domination will be complete.

HEY LOOK WHO'S TALKING

Originally posted by RightintheFace
Fatsexy, I used to think you were funny. Now I just wanna hit you with a brick.

and make sweet love to you by the fire place.

Originally posted by FATSEXY

-So you are not Jack Putz. I'll give you the nod on that, too. On his own merits though, "Jack Putz" is a loser who thinks that "vagina" is that country with a lot of people in it. I am right about that.

-"I'll be back to check up"? This implies that you do anything other than sit on your cock-damaged ass all day and look at the forums. You are wrong about that!

how the fuck did i get involved in this? and where do you get the idea that i don't know what a vagina is? i learned that from Kindergarten Cop like everyone else.

FATSEXY, why don't you go take your Community College education and start posting on a forum with people who care.

Originally posted by Jack Putz
how the fuck did i get involved in this? and where do you get the idea that i don't know what a vagina is? i learned that from Kindergarten Cop like everyone else.

FATSEXY, why don't you go take your Community College education and start posting on a forum with people who care.

I go to a community college right now. I'm trying to learn how to read and write after being a rag nar for four years. Eventually I'll be going to WSU.

However, it's like one big, gay high school. Point to Putz.

Lighten up, FATSEXY. Ed's tale was funny, and you haven't told any Dragon Chi stories in a while. Just goes to show that people get jumped all the time, I guess.

PLEASE THIS NO BORING THIS GREAT STUFF AND FATSEXY EATS WORDS AND HAS QUIT POSTING STORIES CAUSE I ONLY SIX AND MAKES HIM LOOKS LIKE HE HAVE NO BRAINS

Originally posted by Ed Taylor
PLEASE THIS NO BORING THIS GREAT STUFF AND FATSEXY EATS WORDS AND HAS QUIT POSTING STORIES CAUSE I ONLY SIX AND MAKES HIM LOOKS LIKE HE HAVE NO BRAINS

the little tyke has a point there

Originally posted by Jack Putz

A little late there.

best one yet ED.. Please more APE BEAN ICE CREAM CONAGE!!11 for us all!!

Most of this shit is stupid, but given the recent streetfight stories....I figured this belonged on page one.

This thread brought up old memories

Back