I Getted Jumped T Ice Cream Place!!!

Originally posted by cecdawg
ummmmm.....are you talking to me?

YEAH I'M TALKIN TO YOU MOTHER EFFER!

What, do you want some of this flame war action too? COME ON THEN FUCKING COME ON!!!

Your shoes are not what is considered "hip". Also, your mother is fat.

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
Yes its not harder to understand than say infinte causal chains. My point was it's still weak. It's like posting an owned pic at the end of your post or worse at the beginning.

Oh. Point taken. We agree that you've seen lots of cock in your day though, right?

riiiiiight. um, how about, NO.
you'll have to do better than that to get me interested....

Is that all you have. Let me ask you a personal question. Feel free not to answer as it may hurt your "Rep". Does telling yourself your sexy make you feel better about the fat part. Let's face it, there is no such thing. Studies in every culture in the world have concluded that fat is only considered sexy to those who cannot appeal to the truly attractive of the species. Therefore, being fat negates any and all hope of you being sexy. If you some miracle someone does find you sexy, take a long hard look at them and ask yourself if anyone would have them as mate. I would venture not. This is how evolution works also. Flamer Way YAAAAAAAAAAAAY. YAAAAAAAAAAAY

I mock your post and you come back with some twattle about cocks and chins or something. Wow.

Originally posted by TontoGoldstein
Is that all you have. Let me ask you a personal question. Feel free not to answer as it may hurt your "Rep". Does telling yourself your sexy make you feel better about the fat part. Let's face it, there is no such thing. Studies in every culture in the world have concluded that fat is only considered sexy to those who cannot appeal to the truly attractive of the species. Therefore, being fat negates any and all hope of you being sexy. If you some miracle someone does find you sexy, take a long hard look at them and ask yourself if anyone would have them as mate. I would venture not. This is how evolution works also. Flamer Way YAAAAAAAAAAAAY. YAAAAAAAAAAAY

"You're". Dummy. You should have used a ? at the end of that sentence, too. "FATSEXY" is what your mom named my CACK, by the way.

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
I mock your post and you come back with some twattle about cocks and chins or something. Wow.

I know man, I was impressed too! You still aren't denying the whole "fond of cock" thing either!!!!!!!(!)

Are you one of those people that refuses to swear online? Thank you for the grammar check. I'm sure your superior grammar make it easier for you to have sex online.

geezus- you want to declare a flame war on someone who doesn't know who you are and all you write is idiocy? i will let your posts speak for themselves. you are pretty funny. not funny ha-ha either.

riiiiiight. um, how about, NO.
you'll have to do better than that to get me interested....

K. Your mother is so fat that she may face health problems later in her life.

Are you one of those people that refuses to swear online? Thank you for the grammar check. I'm sure your superior grammar make it easier for you to have sex online.

"Makess".

GREEN BELT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! Fat bastard is Green Belt YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! I so proud. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

geezus- you want to declare a flame war on someone who doesn't know who you are and all you write is idiocy? i will let your posts speak for themselves. you are pretty funny. not funny ha-ha either.

1982 called. It wants its joke back.

mmmm, still NO. you should probably worry about your own ticker, bud. fat people, even those who claim to be sexy, are prone to live short, difficult lives. do you make babies cry when they see you? i always feel bad for fat people but worry that maybe they are lazy. i sure don't appreciate them taking up an unfair share of world resources...

GREEN BELT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! Fat bastard is Green Belt YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! I so proud. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

WOO HOO! I'm still too stupid to figure out how to do one of them thar "Avatar" thingies though. Um, I mean, you have messy hair. It probably keeps you from having many dates!

mmmm, still NO. you should probably worry about your own ticker, bud. fat people, even those who claim to be sexy, are prone to live short, difficult lives. do you make babies cry when they see you? i always feel bad for fat people but worry that maybe they are lazy. i sure don't appreciate them taking up an unfair share of world resources...

If "mmmm, still NO." then why do you keep replying to me? Also, get back to me when you figure out how to work that "Shift" key, k?

if your talking to me, i don't date. i'll let a girl take me out to dinner, but i sure as hell don't spend money on them! dating is for geeks.

if your talking to me, i don't date. i'll let a girl take me out to dinner, but i sure as hell don't spend money on them! dating is for geeks.

I guess having sex is for geeks too, then, since I doubt you're doing any of that.

Back