I Dropped $1K on Pena

When I saw that she was the underdog I had to jump on it. I thought she would stream roll Pennington. It was a close fight however. Paid off nicely though :cool:

View attachment 1065870
You're damn lucky the judges sucked ass, Pena didn't win. Congrats though, usually the judges fuck you the wrong way.

Last edited:
Damnnnn you must have been sweating when the judges were reading those scores 😂 , you lucky they fucking sucked at judgjng haha.

Anyways I'm just salty you have a 1k to swing around.

Don't spend it on coke and hookers.

I was definitely worried during the judging. I felt Pennington may have won 3-2, but would need to rewatch it. I freaked out when she got dropped by that punch.

I was definitely worried during the judging. I felt Pennington may have won 3-2, but would need to rewatch it. I freaked out when she got dropped by that punch.
Thats a heart attack moment for sure. 😂 .

You must've thought "Pennington dropping someone ??? Just my fucking luck!!" Haha .

Now go donate that 900 to UNRWA or a children's hospice!

Ahhhhh I'm just playin save that 900 to throw down next weekend 😛. Stay ballin homie , may there be more W's in your future .

It's arguable enough Pena won more rounds, but the fight only heated up in the third (Pena's big round), and fourth (Pennington's even bigger round). Pena was also done in the fifth. Like fair play, I didn't bet or invest much either way, but really would prefer whole round scoring to avoid that.

Props to both fighters for fighting and not trying to steal rounds or a decision though. Pena was just done in the fifth and playing defense.

Good bet. Congrats.

I was surprised Pena was the underdog. I thought she'd be the fav.

Damnnnn you must have been sweating when the judges were reading those scores 😂 , you lucky they fucking sucked at judging haha.

Anyways I'm just salty you have 1k to swing around.

Don't spend it on coke and hookers.
You being serious? Literally nothing in life if worth spending money on that hookers and blow.... You ever did a bump off a whore asshole? Missing out my man.

You being serious? Literally nothing in life if worth spending money on that hookers and blow.... You ever did a bump off a whore asshole? Missing out my man.
7t4igd60yjzc1.jpg

Thats a heart attack moment for sure. 😂 .

You must've thought "Pennington dropping someone ??? Just my fucking luck!!" Haha .

Now go donate that 900 to UNRWA or a children's hospice!

Ahhhhh I'm just playin save that 900 to throw down next weekend 😛. Stay ballin homie , may there be more W's in your future .
It was a $1300 win bro. The $900 was the "cash out" at the time the bet was placed. Not to rub it in or anything.

Back