• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't understand why Ian Garry is hated like that

Ian is just young and very impressionable, he should mature and grow out of it. He's a very talented fighter he's going to beat MVP on Saturday.

Listening to Ian's media day, he absolutely sounds much more mature than the large majority of posters here. If he beats MVP on Saturday as he should, the immaturity level here won't change at all.

Hate is a strong word, kids these days use "hater" a lot when people just don't like douchebags like Ian.

Don't mean he's actually "hated".
But he does come across as an entitled douche, & his WAG ain't helping things either.

Because humans are no different than sheeps, it's no different than Aljo hate

I’m pretty indifferent to Garry but I do respect that instead of waiting around for someone like Colby to man up and fight him he decided to take a fight against someone ranked below him to stay active.

Plus I wanted to see him beat the shit out of Colby.

And is a stylistic tough match up to boot. MVP can make good strikers look like amateurs. He's best off trying to mix it up with grappling as much as he can, IMO, but will his pride let him? Dude wanted to fight WB to prove he is the best striker in the division. Will he try to keep it standing with MVP to prove that same point? Either way I think it's a pretty ballsy move. But people care more about the talk than the actual actions, most of the time.

No, he literally doesn't.

The ex husband's name is Richard Cullen. Machado is his wife's birth name.

This myth was admittedly amusing at first, but I can't believe anyone actually believed it, and that people still perpetuate it.

I mean wtf really, as if he would do that and as if she'd carry on using the name anyway 😁

I think they have a kid, not the one she already had.
Can confirm
ian-machado-garry-layla.jpg

He’s a shameless Conor clone. Instead of developing a personality of his own he became McGregor Lite. His wife is also his husband and he’s a supposed cuck.

Hard to argue with Captain Double Yellow on this one...

I can't support a man who takes his wife's ex-husband's last name and has him living with them

Back