I don't understand how people support Conor

As someone that worked with Connor when he first showed up, up until the Mayweather fight (we commissioned and worked with the artist that did the Mayweather/Connor paintings) I can say that he's just another example of wealth and success being abused.

He was always a manic, hardworking, and funny guy. But he built a character that took over his personality. I said in 2015 that he was likely to become like an old boxer by the end, opening doors at the MGM. He's still on track.

no charges have ever been filed. and those allegations of sexual assault are not still under investigation....those allegations were years ago...if they had any evidence at all, he would have been charged.

Rich people make this kind of stuff go away all the time.

you should take a close look at your own pathetic-ness first before pointing the finger at others.
Khabib and crew didnt go out seeking Lobov, he just happened to be there at the same time. His crew did nothing, Lobov should have shut his trap anyway instead of involving himself in something which was none of his business.
I hope you had the same outrage with Conor and his crew with the ' dolly incident' where he flew there just to engage, and his crew were equally involved.
If you open the other eye and have another look at the Khabib/Conor fight footage, Conor started throwing punches at one of Khabibs crew first while on the cage. No one had even bothered with him until that point.

Bahahhahahahahaha you are so pathetic. His crew did nothing? They surrounded him practically pinning him on the wall.

You are a spaz Conor absolutely did not throw first. The guys he was fighting climbed the fence to attack him LOL but yeah he started it.

Go away idiot.

As someone that worked with Connor when he first showed up, up until the Mayweather fight (we commissioned and worked with the artist that did the Mayweather/Connor paintings) I can say that he's just another example of wealth and success being abused.

He was always a manic, hardworking, and funny guy. But he built a character that took over his personality. I said in 2015 that he was likely to become like an old boxer by the end, opening doors at the MGM. He's still on track.

LoL so you worked directly with him did you? Party with him did you? Know about his finances and business?

Seriously you call the fans deluded? Holyshit

most of my mma friends hate conor.

the ones that like him are closet alcoholic dude-bros. Spending tons of money to keep up with appearances. making up stories to make themselves look better.

Every single one of my hardcore MMA fans love Conor. I have a single hater in my circle of friends and he is a balding low test angry little man who spends most of his time hating on anyone he can’t relate to ie anyone who has had success.

Do “dude bro’s “ even exsist?

Do you know how many years and victims Epstein got away with his crimes before finally being caught. I can appreciate the passionate fierceness about you but I sense something burning deep inside of you my son. The dumb is shining through like a beacon for help

Was not due to his money but more to do with the dirt he hd on everyone.

Also it was more in reference to the #metoo climate of society atm. You can’t pull tht shit anymore and get away with it. (Unless you are Trump)

Bahahhahahahahaha you are so pathetic. His crew did nothing? They surrounded him practically pinning him on the wall.

You are a spaz Conor absolutely did not throw first. The guys he was fighting climbed the fence to attack him LOL but yeah he started it.

Go away idiot.
go watch the video dumbarse, one of the UFC officials was trying to stop him jumping the fence, one of Khabibs guys was next to him jumping the fence too, Conor then cracked him with a left while on the fence..
Geezus, revisioning history....

most of my mma friends hate conor.

the ones that like him are closet alcoholic dude-bros. Spending tons of money to keep up with appearances. making up stories to make themselves look better.
Sounds like you're really good friends with these guys<SelenaWow>

Conor was a bum not more than a decade ago. You have a person who really was on the lowest of the lowest, no stable home, no stable life, literally hungry for food, having existencial fears, fighting for food, and just in a very short time this bum becomes the most known and best earning mixed martial artist ever and one of the best paid martial artist ever.

Im more surpised by how many people rate him as a normal indivitual who is somehow supposed to live and act by their 0815 standards!?!?

The guy had never a change, he went from starving to having multiple millions, of course he is going to get crazy and excentrical, he just cant handle what he build by himself and only himself, no dad who pushed him, no friends, no money he could use to promote himself, all he had was his will and his loud mouth and it made him more money than he most probably ever expected.

Im not a Conor nuthugger or even big fan, but you have to be delusional or a hater if you ever thought you can meassure Conor by the standards of the rest of all. But, neither do I support or like his behaviour but I accept that he had a different path and that his inner demons are much stronger than from other more privileged fighers.

You can't choose your sexuality. Let people be Conorsexuals if that's how God made them.

Reactions: HHJ
Try to separate your opinions of who the person is and who they are as a fighter.

Trust me - makes following this sport much more enjoyable

Holds up weight classes. Zero title defences. Stripped of both belts. Fights once every few years. Leap frogs competition to get immediate title shots.

Sure, his fights are exciting, but overall, the sport is better off without him, his ducking and his unnecessary drama.

You didn't quote me, you quoted someone else. Get back to riding his dick. I just exposed your lie. McTapper was stripped, and I'll take Dana's word over yours.
LMAO - Your naivety is a lot of fun, but it's a scripted circus.
Conor with newborn in one arm & 100 million in the other took some time off. It was Conor that made the choice. That little back n forth was just something fun to feed the sheep like you to keep Conor in the headlines.

Calling me a dick rider... lol.... I'm not anywhere near as interested in his life outside the cage as you lot seem to be. It's pussys like you who keep him in the headlines with your hate.

"& Conor abandoned the belts... they weren't stripped."
Credibility 1 - you 0

Conor got stripped of both belts.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentr...-title-and-hes-none-too-pleased/#63d7a46261dc
Believing the scripted circus

Credibility 1 - you 0

Nice eval - can you do mine? So I had this dream that I was in a top mount... fighting some asian chick... but couldnot ground and pound, only groan and moan... Do you think my reaction is normal? Or should I subscribed to Conor twitter and following him to be more of a gangsta?
You need to focus more on your gut health. Get you a probiotic supplement & start drinking a plantain flour smoothy every morning until you stop making those noises when you're on top of an asian chick. I'd stay as far away from twitter as you can while you're in recovery. We gotta get your leaky gut from poisoning you first & you don't need the stress of social media while you're going through such a trying time.

Shoop BWR Groovy Sherlock.jpg

I think people support him because khabib fans are still making threads about him. makes you wonder if he was on to something during the khabib pre fight pressers to have this many peasants following your every move hoping you fail.

I rooted for every single mcg's opponent but we need to let it go

go watch the video dumbarse, one of the UFC officials was trying to stop him jumping the fence, one of Khabibs guys was next to him jumping the fence too, Conor then cracked him with a left while on the fence..
Geezus, revisioning history....

Do you mean "Khabib's guy" that was jumping from inside the cage to go out of the cage to Conor's teammate (Danis) and probably try to jump him just as Khabib tried to do seconds earlier?

Conor has done plenty of crap, but that post fight crap was the works of Khabib and his goons.

Conor was a bum not more than a decade ago. You have a person who really was on the lowest of the lowest, no stable home, no stable life, literally hungry for food, having existencial fears, fighting for food, and just in a very short time this bum becomes the most known and best earning mixed martial artist ever and one of the best paid martial artist ever.

Im more surpised by how many people rate him as a normal indivitual who is somehow supposed to live and act by their 0815 standards!?!?

The guy had never a change, he went from starving to having multiple millions, of course he is going to get crazy and excentrical, he just cant handle what he build by himself and only himself, no dad who pushed him, no friends, no money he could use to promote himself, all he had was his will and his loud mouth and it made him more money than he most probably ever expected.

Im not a Conor nuthugger or even big fan, but you have to be delusional or a hater if you ever thought you can meassure Conor by the standards of the rest of all. But, neither do I support or like his behaviour but I accept that he had a different path and that his inner demons are much stronger than from other more privileged fighers.
That sounds very heartwrenching. I damn near teared up. Now let me ask you a question. Objectively speaking one of your family members was raped (in this case allegedly) would you give a shit about a gutwrenching tale of rags to riches or call a spade a spade and Conor a piece of shit that needs to be in prison? Just honest discussion.Thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back