I don't understand how people support Conor

He appeals to men with small peens and ego issues. Conor has a small wang and like many shorter men frauding his height he also has issues about his height. He isnt 5"9 try a weak 5"8. And at night a tall 5"7.

just by you bringing up his height, tells me you have height issues. conor has never once made height comments.

Conor’s nut huggers probably have the same personality as him. Difference is that he’s broadcast to the entire world so we know every little bad things he does from his sexual assault accusations to punching an old man in a bar. Overall, he’s most likely a shit human being but just happen to be one of the most entertaining athlete so a lot of people will tolerate and defend his wrongdoing.

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madmad. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention, he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.
While everything you wrote is true, from the top of your pedestal, you are still hitting a guy who's down, so how does that makes you any better?.

I don't like Conor, but I am not about to kick him while he's down.
What I hope for, is that he understands how he was not any better than the haters that are attacking him and changes his ways.

I'm a fan of him because I like fighting and he's a great and entertaining fighter. I like Khabib for the same reason.

I'm not here to befriend or date these fighters. I'm here to be a fan of their craft, not their personality

GTFOH with this high school stuff. I couldn't care less about any fighter's personality.

You know, it's quite ironic you call "high school stuff" actually thinking that what a person does matters, and not only whether they happen to be entertaining to you.

I didn't ask if you thought he was a great fighter or an entertaining fighter. I asked how can people support that guy.

To be indifferent to what a person does or what happens outside of your entertainment and what you happen to like is, precisely, what children do.

While everything you wrote is true, from the top of your pedestal, you are still hitting a guy who's down, so how does that makes you any better?.

I don't like Conor, but I am not about to kick him while he's down.
What I hope for, is that he understands how he was not any better than the haters that are attacking him and changes his ways.

I am not "hitting a guy" by asking, and certainly asking how people can support a person like that doesn't make me better. What makes me better is not being a selfish sociopath who assaults people to fulfill my ever-swelling ego, thinking that because I make a lot of money that excuses me from being a decent human being.

my dad wouldn't give him crap for offering him a free drink...that guy was a total wise ass and deserved to be smacked.

Were you there?

Do you know what was said exactly? You should tell us, because nobody at Sherdog other than you seems to know. What was it he said that allows to you conclude he "was a total wise ass and deserved it." Share it with us !!! Solve the mystery for us all !

Nice to know that punching someone in the face for refusing a drink is appropriate behaviour in your eyes. Don't pollute the gene pool by having kids.

Clean out your pussy. This is a sport or two men get locked in a cage and the tougher one leaves. If you want a role model, go watch men play with balls.

You need to grow up.

Are you saying it's hypocritical to care about my own sister but not about some stranger's sister? Wtf. That's completely normal.

ALSO:
If my slooty sis was partying on Conor's yacht and he whipped out his dick it would be a nice Christmas dinner story.
If my dad's still getting drunk at the bar in his late 60s and he's provoking professional MMA fighters. Well whatever.

LOL. Who he fuk cares. He's a cage fighter and he's pretty damn good at it. Are you even an MMA fan if you aren't a fan of Conor?

Absolutely Agree with you 100%
Any woman worth anything would just tell him to pit it away or if she wanted give it a tug “shrug” people do all sorts of retarded things when drunk/high.

Hell when I was an apprentice all the old Fella’s would flash their dicks at me and tell me they had their eye on me..... Oh no arrest the sickos!!

not that Conor even has a case to answer to.

Posting facts is stupid? When did this occur?

Posting here-say like it is facts is stupid. Also saying Conor is a rapist just because he there where unconfirmed claims and rumours that never even became charges is slandering.

It's to the point where these reprehensible conor nutfleas actually hate on chiesa,borg,khabib and rose for simply being in the bus at the time when conor threw the dolly.

I'm a fan of him because I like fighting and he's a great and entertaining fighter. I like Khabib for the same reason.

I'm not here to befriend or date these fighters. I'm here to be a fan of their craft, not their personality

GTFOH with this high school stuff. I couldn't care less about any fighter's personality.
Everyone keeps saying this but are the first to jump down another fighter's throat that they dont like.

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madmad. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention, he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.
Wow. Well laid out. I don't think there are anything but facts in there either (maybe it wasn't exactly 30 thugs).

It's not a picture of a decent person and you didn't even mention his trashing of family, religion, culture, and mocking of race.

He was indeed fierce and ferocious coming up but he seems to be a whole different animal now that his money shows who he can be.

Don't be a pussy TS. Khabib started the shit... the ref & the old man had it coming... that fan probably got paid 5 figures for that fucking phone... Conor's never been convicted of a sexual crime except in your gossiping eyes... & Conor abandoned the belts... they weren't stripped.

Don't look now but we watch people fight in a cage. Grow a fucking pair & quit being a whiney bitch because one of the gladiators is being accused of showing his cock to my sister. Be your own hero & stop trying to find a hero in others & maybe you'll stop judging others so harshly from behind your keyboard where you haven't accomplished a fucking thing other than jerking off in between your rants. You owe me tree fiddy for the psych eval.

"& Conor abandoned the belts... they weren't stripped."
Credibility 1 - you 0

Conor got stripped of both belts.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentr...-title-and-hes-none-too-pleased/#63d7a46261dc

you mean fight where conor knocked nate on his ass 3x and won the fight?
No the first one where Conor was badly embarrassed and exposed. Remember that one? tap tap tap. hehe That was an unforgettable moment. McNuggets is so great at tap tap tap. Gotta love em.

Side of me that keeps supporting him is that I know on many examples history has already written stories like his own and other side of me just tolerates/ignores absolutely everything, including world's horrors.

Personally I don’t give a flying fuck about a fighter’s personal life ( unless said fighter is a child molester or a mass murderer which I haven’t seen in mma so far). So yeah, as long as a fighter delivers , I will tune in.

I like Khabib As a fighter but he ridiculed and made homeless people do push ups and shit for a tiny bit of money.... Yeah great guy. He had to have a 30+ crew to confront Lobov...... He is sexist and a homophobe. He respects and accepts gifts and money from a mass murdering Tyrant. He assaulted a baby bear in captivity.

His mates assaulted Conor after a fight by trying to punch him the head.

Conor had some Rape allegations all of them proven false and now some rinkidink public exposure charge also without a case to answer for.

fuck me you guys are pathetic.
you should take a close look at your own pathetic-ness first before pointing the finger at others.
Khabib and crew didnt go out seeking Lobov, he just happened to be there at the same time. His crew did nothing, Lobov should have shut his trap anyway instead of involving himself in something which was none of his business.
I hope you had the same outrage with Conor and his crew with the ' dolly incident' where he flew there just to engage, and his crew were equally involved.
If you open the other eye and have another look at the Khabib/Conor fight footage, Conor started throwing punches at one of Khabibs crew first while on the cage. No one had even bothered with him until that point.

most of my mma friends hate conor.

the ones that like him are closet alcoholic dude-bros. Spending tons of money to keep up with appearances. making up stories to make themselves look better.

Back