I don't understand how people support Conor

You're ok with him him shoving his dick at any woman in the world, just as long as it's not YOUR sister. The absolute epitome of hypocrisy.

"Rape and murder are just fine with me, as long as it's not my family being raped and murdered."

"Drunk driving is just fine, as long as it's not my family getting killed by a drunk driver."

Hilarious.

Conor is a piece of shit, and I don't like pieces of shit. Watching Khabib destroy him in the cage, trying to twist his head off, was the most satisfying, embarrassing and emasculating destruction of any fighter in human history, and it happened to your boyo Rapist McTapper.

In case you forgot...

View attachment 798757
Love how allegedly flashing someone has turned to rape and murder.... u ok man?

You're ok with him him shoving his dick at any woman in the world, just as long as it's not YOUR sister. The absolute epitome of hypocrisy.

"Rape and murder are just fine with me, as long as it's not my family being raped and murdered."

"Drunk driving is just fine, as long as it's not my family getting killed by a drunk driver."

Hilarious.

Conor is a piece of shit, and I don't like pieces of shit. Watching Khabib destroy him in the cage, trying to twist his head off, was the most satisfying, embarrassing and emasculating destruction of any fighter in human history, and it happened to your boyo Rapist McTapper.

In case you forgot...

View attachment 798757

What the fuck?

How do you go from somebody getting into a bar scuffle or flashing his dick to rape and murder? Also how are you not banned/yellow carded after calling a fighter a rapist? You sound like you have some serious issues. This is seriously really fucking weird.

You know everybody can make mistakes, i highly doubt you are a perfect man.

There are people that make mistakes on daily basis, sistematically, that ruins the life of millions of people, and they are even idolatrate my dude..

I know everybody knows, Conor did some sh*t, but did also many good things and deep inside, we know he is a good person that lost his road.

Nothing unforgivable anyway...

a mistake is paying the rent a day late. punching a old man or what ever he done with woman isnt a mistake.

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madmad. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention, he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.
He has exciting fights.

Just pointing out what a slippery slope hypocrisy is, and how hilarious you are being the absolute epitome of one.

Show me where I called McTapper a rapist, make sure you screenshot the exact quote. Let me know when you find it. Don't worry, I won't wait.

The only thing weird here is you hallucinating things I never said.

Are trying to claim that when you said Rapist McTapper you weren't really referring to Conor McGregor? Sure man.

Get well soon man, I hope you get over your frustration/anger/whatever problems you have. It's sad to see a fellow human being in such a state like you're in right now.

Don't be a pussy TS. Khabib started the shit... the ref & the old man had it coming... that fan probably got paid 5 figures for that fucking phone... Conor's never been convicted of a sexual crime except in your gossiping eyes... & Conor abandoned the belts... they weren't stripped.

Don't look now but we watch people fight in a cage. Grow a fucking pair & quit being a whiney bitch because one of the gladiators is being accused of showing his cock to my sister. Be your own hero & stop trying to find a hero in others & maybe you'll stop judging others so harshly from behind your keyboard where you haven't accomplished a fucking thing other than jerking off in between your rants. You owe me tree fiddy for the psych eval.

Whew...

More reading, less Sherdog, buddy.

Reactions: lsa
Are trying to claim that when you said Rapist McTapper you weren't really referring to Conor McGregor? Sure man.

Get well soon man, I hope you get over your frustration/anger/whatever problems you have. It's sad to see a fellow human being in such a state like you're in right now.

Stop projecting.

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madmad. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention, he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

Exactly... He is supported by those who need and want to grow up... and be a gangsta like Conor :) ;)

Seriously though - even though i hate the guy, his achievements are really hard to ignore, whether you like him or hate him: getting out of nowhere, possessing no skills like Jon Jones or Silva; and yet talking his way into title bouts, becoming a champion in two divisions and most of all becoming one of the biggest draws and by far highest paid athletes? Isnt it American dream come true? That's what I think is driving people to support him - they relate. If he was a super athlete like BJ Penn who won black belt tourney or Fedor who dominated one of the toughest decisions for decades, sure those are legends but people don't relate to legend they want to believe that if Conor did that - so can they.
The real question is though - why does it bother you so much? Ok, so a bunch of people rave and cum at the sound of Conor's voice - so??? A person asking others to grow up 'to accept his point of view' - maybe in need of some personal growth himself, no? :)
On the other hand - if we are talking about a role model, only 12-year old would look for a role model in a professional athlete, leave alone person who gets paid to punch others in the face. People like me - mature and realistic are free from those delusions... Am just waiting for Karate Hottie to answer the comment I left on her instagram 5 years ago and then... <GinJuice>two hearts beating as one :) :) :)

I don't love or hate the guy, he's just a UFC fighter, so I'll watch him fight.

Conor acted like a nice guy and probably was before all the crazyness, but money and fame changes people. Dude probably got lost in his own persona, plus booze and drugs, associating with the wrong "crowd", etc. Still, nobody really knows how he is off camera with family and friends.

no charges have ever been filed. and those allegations of sexual assault are not still under investigation....those allegations were years ago...if they had any evidence at all, he would have been charged.

Don't be a pussy TS. Khabib started the shit... the ref & the old man had it coming... that fan probably got paid 5 figures for that fucking phone... Conor's never been convicted of a sexual crime except in your gossiping eyes... & Conor abandoned the belts... they weren't stripped.

Don't look now but we watch people fight in a cage. Grow a fucking pair & quit being a whiney bitch because one of the gladiators is being accused of showing his cock to my sister. Be your own hero & stop trying to find a hero in others & maybe you'll stop judging others so harshly from behind your keyboard where you haven't accomplished a fucking thing other than jerking off in between your rants. You owe me tree fiddy for the psych eval.
Nice eval - can you do mine? So I had this dream that I was in a top mount... fighting some asian chick... but couldnot ground and pound, only groan and moan... Do you think my reaction is normal? Or should I subscribed to Conor twitter and following him to be more of a gangsta?

The Irish and the wannabe Irish Americans. And the weirdos who have nothing and live vicariously jerking it over another mans money.

View attachment 798743

He appeals to men with small peens and ego issues. Conor has a small wang and like many shorter men frauding his height he also has issues about his height. He isnt 5"9 try a weak 5"8. And at night a tall 5"7.

Clean out your pussy. This is a sport or two men get locked in a cage and the tougher one leaves. If you want a role model, go watch men play with balls.

I'm sure your tune would change if he whipped his dick our at your sister or punched your dad in the face at the bar.

Imagine being this hypocritical.

my dad wouldn't give him crap for offering him a free drink...that guy was a total wise ass and deserved to be smacked.

I'm a fan of him because I like fighting and he's a great and entertaining fighter. I like Khabib for the same reason.

I'm not here to befriend or date these fighters. I'm here to be a fan of their craft, not their personality

GTFOH with this high school stuff. I couldn't care less about any fighter's personality.

Back