I don't understand how people support Conor

Don't be a pussy TS. Khabib started the shit... the ref & the old man had it coming... that fan probably got paid 5 figures for that fucking phone... Conor's never been convicted of a sexual crime except in your gossiping eyes... & Conor abandoned the belts... they weren't stripped.

Don't look now but we watch people fight in a cage. Grow a fucking pair & quit being a whiney bitch because one of the gladiators is being accused of showing his cock to my sister. Be your own hero & stop trying to find a hero in others & maybe you'll stop judging others so harshly from behind your keyboard where you haven't accomplished a fucking thing other than jerking off in between your rants. You owe me tree fiddy for the psych eval.

Last edited:
I like Khabib As a fighter but he ridiculed and made homeless people do push ups and shit for a tiny bit of money.... Yeah great guy. He had to have a 30+ crew to confront Lobov...... He is sexist and a homophobe. He respects and accepts gifts and money from a mass murdering Tyrant. He assaulted a baby bear in captivity.

His mates assaulted Conor after a fight by trying to punch him the head.

Conor had some Rape allegations all of them proven false and now some rinkidink public exposure charge also without a case to answer for.

fuck me you guys are pathetic.

Like the people that support Jones, lot of idiots in this world

I am guilty of this, I just cant like him anymore after he decked the old dude.
I also got the feeling Khabib broke him and it drove him batshit crazy.

He threw a shot glass at the old fella you mong. Still not acceptable tho

I'm sure your tune would change if he whipped his dick our at your sister or punched your dad in the face at the bar.

Imagine being this hypocritical.

Are you saying it's hypocritical to care about my own sister but not about some stranger's sister? Wtf. That's completely normal.

ALSO:
If my slooty sis was partying on Conor's yacht and he whipped out his dick it would be a nice Christmas dinner story.
If my dad's still getting drunk at the bar in his late 60s and he's provoking professional MMA fighters. Well whatever.

LOL. Who he fuk cares. He's a cage fighter and he's pretty damn good at it. Are you even an MMA fan if you aren't a fan of Conor?

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madmad. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention, he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.
Couldn't have said it any better myself. A Conor fan is an immature kid

Like the people that support Jones, lot of idiots in this world

It's a really good way to quickly determine who is a horrible human being. One can see a fighter is skilled but not be a fan because of their terrible behavior. Garbage human beings who defend all the stuff they do, do so because they would be exactly like them if they had any talent to be in a place to do the same things.

LOL. Who he fuk cares. He's a cage fighter and he's pretty damn good at it. Are you even an MMA fan if you aren't a fan of Conor?

Actually, he isn't a cage fighter. He is retired.

Yes, you can't see past your lover but MMA has existed for multiple decades and doesn't revolve around one terrible person, even if it does for you.

khabibseizure_env.jpg

Khabib ended his career, he only has casual fans these days

It’s all over for him, he’s has more criminal charges than wins

Khabib Bless

nate-diaz-conor-mcgregor-ufc-196.jpg 3420.jpg

Toupee Khabib fans. Khabib didnt retire anyone but himself. Khabib only fights once every 3 years...takes zero damage due to fighting scared then hides off waiting for another manlet striker to blanket.

I am guilty of this, I just cant like him anymore after he decked the old dude.
I also got the feeling Khabib broke him and it drove him batshit crazy.
I thought getting into politics with khabib was pretty scummy but at the time I really ignored it. I didn't like he attacked khabibs father on Twitter way before they had the press conference. Made me uncomfortable

Bit I still thought at the end of the fight they would shake hands. I didn't know it was going to go that deep for khabib

My dislike of Conor came after the fact where he was anything but graceful and seem to just unravel. Being an attention whore even outside of khabib to keep himself relevant. I looked at all the excused incidents us fans have let Conor slide on because he's conor and reflected back on those times.

Even now, I thought maybe with his "2020 season "he'll work hard to repair his image and stay focused but yet again be keeps getting into trouble. Three diff sexual allegations pretty much closed the door for me.

It's just easier to accept this is who he is. He's a manipulator narcissistic dude. The featherweight Conor is no more. Until he actually shows change, there's no reasons once dedicated fans should give him a chance.

I thought getting into politics with khabib was pretty scummy but at the time I really ignored it. I didn't like he attacked khabibs father on Twitter way before they had the press conference. Made me uncomfortable

Bit I still thought at the end of the fight they would shake hands. I didn't know it was going to go that deep for khabib

My dislike of Conor came after the fact where he was anything but graceful and seem to just unravel. Being an attention whore even outside of khabib to keep himself relevant. I looked at all the excuses incidents us fans have let Conor slide on because he's conor and reflected back on those times.

Even now, I thought maybe with his "2020 season "he'll work hard to repair his image and stay focused but yet again be keeps getting into trouble.

It's just easier to accept this is who he is. He's a manipulator narcissistic dude. The featherweight Conor is no more. Until he actually shows change, there's no reasons once dedicated fans should give him a chance.
I haven't liked him since he constantly ridiculed and disrespected Aldo in the lead-up to that fight. Obviously it worked out for him but I sensed scumbag long before it was confirmed.

I haven't liked him since he constantly ridiculed and disrespected Aldo in the lead-up to that fight. Obviously it worked out for him but I sensed scumbag long before it was confirmed.

The favela line is something I didn't like. Sounded like it had racial undertones to it but yeah I ignored that. As a Conor fan, you had to ignore a lot that he's done. Eventually you get tired of it.

It's not on his former fans to "stay loyal" to someone who's shown degenerative behavior. It's on Conor to grow up.

Try to separate your opinions of who the person is and who they are as a fighter.

Trust me - makes following this sport much more enjoyable
And calling out and expecting scumbags to be held accountable will make the world a better place.

Try to separate your opinions of who the person is and who they are as a fighter.

Trust me - makes following this sport much more enjoyable
Do we even know if Conor is still elite?

He's fought twice, made quick work of cowboy but cowboy was washed. I feel any top lw contender could legitimately beat him maybe with him being the favorite against Poirier

Back