I don't understand how people support Conor

Do you mean "Khabib's guy" that was jumping from inside the cage to go out of the cage to Conor's teammate (Danis) and probably try to jump him just as Khabib tried to do seconds earlier?

Conor has done plenty of crap, but that post fight crap was the works of Khabib and his goons.

It's like Conor never jumped in a cage to attack a ref and an official, right ? Enough with the moral outrage.

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madmad. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention, he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.

Have you met the UFC fanbase lately? the sport is targeted at man child incels.

What's the point of this thread, everyone knows what Conor has done, you are just having a whine, you are the one who needs to grow up.

This guy comes armed with 30 thugs to confront Khabib at the tail end of a weight cut, throws a dolly at the bus, injuring several innocent people: Chiesa was cut badly and lost his opportunity fight, Ray Borg who has a sick child and needs money couldn't fight, Rose was traumatized, the driver had his hand broken.

Schaub ended up paying for Borg's medical expenses out of his own pocket. What did Conor do, to assume responsibility?

He goes ahead and jumps a ref in an event; he hits an older civilian at a bar in Ireland behind his back because he refused a shot of whisky. He breaks a fan's phone in the entrance to a club and steps on it like a madmad. And now he gets arrested for indecent exposure and attempted assault. Not to mention the allegations still under way...

And all of this not to mention, he got stripped of both belts he had because of inactivity, never defended once, ran his mouth like no other against Khabib, and then begged for mercy ("It's only business!") when Khabib was mauling him. And then proceeded to make a million excuses. Yes, he was a fun and ferocious fighter coming up. But he has proven to be a diva, a coward, and just a terrible person.

If you are a fan of such a farce, you need to grow up.
I hate Conor but his fans love him because he has swag and charisma. Hitler and Stalin were monsters but both had swag and charisma so ppl followed them with passion. Yes, I just compared Conor to Hitler, don't @ me.

Do you mean "Khabib's guy" that was jumping from inside the cage to go out of the cage to Conor's teammate (Danis) and probably try to jump him just as Khabib tried to do seconds earlier?

Conor has done plenty of crap, but that post fight crap was the works of Khabib and his goons.

' probably' ...nevertheless that video shows Conor belting what they said was Khabibs cousin first while up on the edge of the cage. This narrative by load garglers on here crapping on like Conor was some innocent party is just delusional.

We can all thank Nathan for showing the world who Conor really is....

6elwYrAe2BXS7Jn_fmygjJR1liWf85P3fS8Ljw19D18.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif
For sure!

He’s like, what, 10-2 in the octagon?

Those wins Alvarez, Aldo, Mendes, Diaz, Cerrone, Poirer, among several others were all a breeze. It wasn’t until the first Diaz that he was exposed, amirite?

I see haters complaining about a fan base that is 1/10 the size of the whiners.

I don’t care about him either way. He has a proclivity for irresponsibility and immaturity, so I don’t fault anyone for disliking him, but he’s, or at least was, a REALLY good fighter.

Scum follow scum

Half his fanbase are naive, or immature kids

The other half are probably criminals that are likely perverts

The former isn't so bad. They will grow up eventually

The latter are vermin

How many of them have yellow cards?......

<CerseiPlotting>

He was fun when he was coming up. Now he's just irrelevant. Zero title defenses. ZERO. not even up for debate as a GOAT at all due to that alone. He got money and lost his hunger to fight.

Personally, I don't care about his life outside the cage but the funniest thing here is that people defending his out of cage actions are more than likely also condemning Jones for shit he's done out of cage.

MMA is amazing. The fans are probably the worst in all of sports

Do we even know if Conor is still elite?

He's fought twice, made quick work of cowboy but cowboy was washed. I feel any top lw contender could legitimately beat him maybe with him being the favorite against Poirier

Who knows... I certainly don't think he will ever beat Khabib, but stylistically I think he would beat Justin

And calling out and expecting scumbags to be held accountable will make the world a better place.

That's fair. I'm not in any way defending what Conor has done outside the cage, and I don't like him as a person for all the stunts he's pulled.

I'm more just giving TS advice to not get so wound up over disliking a fighter so much outside the cage. As an example, I don't like Jon Jones as a person, but I'm a huge fan of what he's done inside the cage and I follow him that way.

Try to separate your opinions of who the person is and who they are as a fighter.

Trust me - makes following this sport much more enjoyable

People refuse to do that for Jones. If you separate the fighter from the person then you have the best fighter on the planet.

People refuse to do that for Jones. If you separate the fighter from the person then you have the best fighter on the planet.

Conor did not do Roids. Jones did. He is a cheater he will never be goat.

Other than a great run at 145, I honestly don't see what's so great about him. Just comes across as an arrogant and very insecure little bully who became way too big for his boots. I ignored his antics until the bus incident and cost a few decent matchups that event.

Majority of his fans here are just trolls who very much know the script and just want to piss people off. Most of them have been banned or stopped posting anyway.

I'm witholding my judgement right now because he hasn't been proven guilty about the exposure/assault but with the way he's been going and also the alledged rape attack on the family friend, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

This. Conor is an extremely talented and very entertaining fighter. How anyone can NOT be a fan of him is beyond me.

Wtf do you care what he does when he's drunk in a bar.

It says a lot about one's character when they continue to support someone with multiple physical/sexual assault accusations simply because they're an exciting fighter.

You can rationalize supporting a scumbag to yourself, but you're wasting your breath if you think you're going to convince others to perform the same mental gymnastics.

Back