I don't understand how people support Conor

Good lord. Wipe those tears up bud. Nathan exposed Conor as a world-class panic-athlete. If it was anyone besides Conor that ran away from a fight you'd be having a heart attack but since it's Conor it's all ok. He is a really good fighter but he's a bit of a coward at heart. You can see it both in and out of the cage.
tbf i would panic too if i hit a dude w everything i got and he was still too dumb to fall down lol

tbf i would panic too if i hit a dude w everything i got and he was still too dumb to fall down lol

The excuses for Conor are legendary. Also if Nate is dumb then Conor, Khabib etc must be borderline retarded.

The excuses for Conor are legendary. Also if Nate is dumb then Conor, Khabib etc must be borderline retarded.
I'm not makin excuses. I think the whole things hilarious. Plus, khabib never let Conor inflict that kinda damage

I'm not makin excuses. I think the whole things hilarious. Plus, khabib never let Conor inflict that kinda damage

Khabib's an emotional twit who pretends he's something that he's not. He also puts himself in the hospital from massive weight-cutting. Get your shit together.

Khabib's an emotional twit who pretends he's something that he's not. He also puts himself in the hospital from massive weight-cutting. Get your shit together.
You seem upset.
{<hhh]

The fact that you're upset and can't accept Nate is a legend who exposed McRunner. Hopefully you can see the truth one day.

<Fedor23>
I like nate. Im just sayin he's one of them "its just a flesh wound" dudes who would fight even with no head. Like you cant say "what bitch?!!?" without a head,but his body language would say it all the same.

TS basically sums it up. canors refusal to defend was what made dislike him.

All he did was throw a dolly.

if he was about that life him and his thugs would’ve stormed the bus with automatic rifles, not throw and dolly then run away like teenage pussies.

I agree that WW was too much for him and his cardio is was just never there. He didn't really get any KOs in the UFC aside from the gift Aldo gave him, but his mastery with his counter-left hook was too much, too much speed, too much accuracy for the FW and LW division and the TKOs were consistent because nobody had answer for the counter. He basically liked to bully those who were at a significant disadvantage, could not absorb his power and he knew it. He surprised all of them because they could not anticipate the speed of the counter, but it all came to and end at WW as everybody predicted. He's just too small for WW, sub par grappling and would get mauled by practically anybody in the top 10. Imagine what Usman would do to Conor. It would be a wrestle fuck disaster beating for 5 rounds straight like Khabib. Overall I loved his run at FW while it lasted and he was prime Conor at this stage. As soon as the money started rolling in, we got to see the true Conor, a very poor excuse for a human being and martial artist, and then that became his downfall inside and outside the octagon. Now he is a simply a spoiled rich kid, cherry picking easy fights, tweeting bullshit and basically more of annoyance to the MMA community and helpless old men.

what do you mean he had no ko's aside from aldo...a tko is the same thing as a ko...just a minor technicality...they both go on your record as ko's...conor has "ko'd" aldo, pourier, alverez and numerous others i can't think of at the moment...you can't just go by a one punch ko...anytime you stop someone, that counts as a ko...if its done by strikes.

khabibseizure_env.jpg

Khabib ended his career, he only has casual fans these days

It’s all over for him, he’s has more criminal charges than wins

Khabib Bless
Come on you can do better than that! Do you have this picture on your ceiling?

I’m a fan of both fighters. But the obsession about these 2 fighters on a daily basis cannot be healthy!

Good lord. Wipe those tears up bud. Nathan exposed Conor as a world-class panic-athlete. If it was anyone besides Conor that ran away from a fight you'd be having a heart attack but since it's Conor it's all ok. He is a really good fighter but he's a bit of a coward at heart. You can see it both in and out of the cage.
He’s a cage fighter. Hardly a coward. No tears here. Like I said, I’m not even a fan. Just responding to your dumb statement.

Back