I Don't "Get" Nicki Minaj . . . Or Maybe I Do and What's The Deal?

i know its easy to pick and choose pictures to back up your point of view but I think she is quite beautiful actually.

1760_1352149504.JPG

In this picture she kind of looks like a girl I dated. Crazy, I never would've made the connection otherwise.

she's got a body on her...that's about it. annoying, grating voice, seemingly tough-to-deal-with personality, she's got a couple of catchy songs- i thought her contribution to that rap monster was pretty awesome at the time.

but yeah she's not right for that show for sure. AI has sort of been lacking in the judging dept. since Cowell left. Hell, Randy was the most nondescript judge of the original three and now he and seacrest are the last vestiges of the old guard.

minaj looks like she'll be really fucking annoying on this show.

Completely agree with everything in this post.

People still watch American Idol?

I can't remember the last season I actually watched . . . But the auditions are pretty fun. Some are hilariously bad, and some are inspiringly good. The auditions are where it's at.

NM14.jpg

images

enhanced-buzz-18717-1291746480-3.jpg

nicki-minaj-bikini-0315-01-580x435.jpg

nicki-minaj-paper-magazine-500x700.jpg

The following illustration captures my view on her:

1767_original.jpg

Snooki is the last person that comes to mind when I think of Nikki Minaj

TGF you mad.

i know its easy to pick and choose pictures to back up your point of view but I think she is quite beautiful actually.

1760_1352149504.JPG

See, IMO she should have stayed with this look. She looks like the girl next door, cute. Would never have known.

Nicki minaj is a piece of shit who is bringing down a generation, fuck her and her bullshit. When you have to buy ass implants you have a fucking wiring problem in your head.

She actually has ass implants?

She got JON JONES CALVES, MANG!

CALMER THAN YOU ARE!

Maybe I should edit that.

Fuck it.

Come at me and my inadequate balls, bro.

Back