I Don't "Get" Nicki Minaj . . . Or Maybe I Do and What's The Deal?

dissolved

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So I'm watching American Idol . . . And Nicki is a freaking wierdo! It's like in every clip, audition, sound-bite she thrusts herself to the forefront, totally takes charge. She completely disrespects Mariah . . . And she's not good-looking - she looks like a freak! And not in a hot, sexy freak way like Lady Gaga. She's got the look of the girl you'd avoid combined with the attitude and bizarreness of the girl you'd avoid. Like completely. And so completely distracting and annoying on the show.

She's belongs in the circus.

Totally . . . But the look matches the mental state. Like she's a nut-job.
I would literally run to the other side of the club if I happened to be in the same one as her and didnt know who she was. Disturbing.

if i said zoo it'd be racist. she looks like a fucking clown.

You know that John Mayer song "Body is a Wonderland?" Her body is an amusement park. Bumper cars.

We've all had these moments. The dread realization this music is not my generation. At first you think it's just the music getting bad. Then you think their fans simply don't know what they're talking about. Then...

Omg+Rage+Face.png

I don't find her personality or physical appearance to be attractive at all either. She has a few catchy songs but the majority of her music is complete garbage. She can't rap whatsoever and is only famous for her rapping talent because she's one of the few women in the industry.

she's got a body on her...that's about it. annoying, grating voice, seemingly tough-to-deal-with personality, she's got a couple of catchy songs- i thought her contribution to that rap monster was pretty awesome at the time.

but yeah she's not right for that show for sure. AI has sort of been lacking in the judging dept. since Cowell left. Hell, Randy was the most nondescript judge of the original three and now he and seacrest are the last vestiges of the old guard.

minaj looks like she'll be really fucking annoying on this show.

Her music is shit

She looks fucking weird

Shes probably an egotistical bitch

Fuck her

tbr may be a lot of things. Mean-spirited. Bastard-like. Serious neck talking skills.

I had a point when I started ....

we should have a right to know what the other accounts are!

I'm afraid you're gonna have to pick which one you want. Having two is not permitted.

You know that John Mayer song "Body is a Wonderland?" Her body is an amusement park. Bumper cars.

We've all had these moments. The dread realization this music is not my generation. At first you think it's just the music getting bad. Then you think their fans simply don't know what they're talking about. Then...

Omg+Rage+Face.png

Lol, this completely . . .

Ha-ha, oh man that made me laugh . . . I couldn't imagine her being with anyone and not driving them bat-shit insane. And her having kids - that's scary!

Honestly, I find her very attractive. Obviously when she is not trying out out-Ga Ga everyone by looking weirder and weirder, but I think she is attractive underneath all that clown paint.

Also I dig black chicks.

Back