I Don't "Get" Nicki Minaj . . . Or Maybe I Do and What's The Deal?

we should have a right to know what the other accounts are!

EDIT: SHIT

She's the only female who's made it big rapping since ... MC Lyte?

I think her rudeness to young poor kids with a dream is inexcusable, because very recently she was a young poor kid with a dream.

So I'm watching American Idol . . . And Nicki is a freaking wierdo! It's like in every clip, audition, sound-bite she thrusts herself to the forefront, totally takes charge. She completely disrespects Mariah . . . And she's not good-looking - she looks like a freak! And not in a hot, sexy freak way like Lady Gaga. She's got the look of the girl you'd avoid combined with the attitude and bizarreness of the girl you'd avoid. Like completely. And so completely distracting and annoying on the show.

that pretty much told me all i needed to know.

Honestly, I find her very attractive. Obviously when she is not trying out out-Ga Ga everyone by looking weirder and weirder, but I think she is attractive underneath all that clown paint.

Also I dig black chicks.

YesJackNicholson.gif

Honestly, I find her very attractive. Obviously when she is not trying out out-Ga Ga everyone by looking weirder and weirder, but I think she is attractive underneath all that clown paint.

Also I dig black chicks.

i'm with you brother. she's got some nice knockers, a killer ass, and some big sexy lips.

Also I dig black chicks.

Wow, okay . . . I guess each to their own. I feel she's disguising the whole package with the excessive hairdos and face-paint. That's got to be a 3 hour a day commitment. Regarding black chicks, there are definitely hot ones . . . Just for me she doesn't fall into that grouping. I could understand past hottie female rappers (lil Kim), this one's too much of the gimmick for this cat. But like I said, each to their own. She's a freaky one for sure.

I think her rudeness to young poor kids with a dream is inexcusable, because very recently she was a young poor kid with a dream.

I actually think Randy Jackson's being the rudest so far.

i know its easy to pick and choose pictures to back up your point of view but I think she is quite beautiful actually.

1760_1352149504.JPG

Aww son of a..

If you ban this account am I gonna get banned on the other (by an obvious overzealous mod) because of the same ip?

No, because I will put a user note on your other account so Mods know that you had one banned 'on purpose'.

she looks better without the clown suit, but dem eyes are scary.

Do you think she'd ackrite?

(Nicki Minaj + Plastic Ass = Snooki - Hook to the Grill) - makeup

Back