I Don't "Get" Nicki Minaj . . . Or Maybe I Do and What's The Deal?

NM14.jpg

images

enhanced-buzz-18717-1291746480-3.jpg

nicki-minaj-bikini-0315-01-580x435.jpg

nicki-minaj-paper-magazine-500x700.jpg

The following illustration captures my view on her:

1767_original.jpg

None of "that" is "A" material. If I saw any of that near me I'd literally run. She just looks like she's a scissor-snip from cutting off your wiener just because. If she didnt have the name and looked like that people would avoid IMO.

None of "that" is "A" material. If I saw any of that near me I'd literally run. She just looks like she's scissor-snip from cutting off your wiener just because. If she didnt have the name and looked like that people would avoid IMO.

I never said it was "A" material. I would just smash that into oblivion. She might be sexual dynamite, or she might be a dead fish. Regardless, I would still tap that like the fountain of youth.

Nicki minaj is a piece of shit who is bringing down a generation, fuck her and her bullshit. When you have to buy ass implants you have a fucking wiring problem in your head.

You know what? I agree with this . . . Particularly that last sentence.

How's the joke go?

"I made $400.05 giving out BJs today!"

"Wow. Who gave you the nickel?"

"All of them."

Are they implants or collagen/synthetic? I heard they were the same dissolving substance KK had put in hers.

So I'm watching American Idol . . . And Nicki is a freaking wierdo! It's like in every clip, audition, sound-bite she thrusts herself to the forefront, totally takes charge. She completely disrespects Mariah . . . And she's not good-looking - she looks like a freak! And not in a hot, sexy freak way like Lady Gaga. She's got the look of the girl you'd avoid combined with the attitude and bizarreness of the girl you'd avoid. Like completely. And so completely distracting and annoying on the show.

Yea she's definitely a strange bloke.

Are they implants or collagen/synthetic? I heard they were the same dissolving substance KK had put in hers.

Kim Kardashian is a shallow, vapid whore who's asshole I would fuck.

I don't find her personality or physical appearance to be attractive at all either. She has a few catchy songs but the majority of her music is complete garbage. She can't rap whatsoever and is only famous for her rapping talent because she's one of the few women in the industry.

I disagree. She has a verse in "Monster" by Kanye West thats pretty sick.

Also, I would hit.

I never said it was "A" material. I would just smash that into oblivion. She might be sexual dynamite, or she might be a dead fish. Regardless, I would still tap that like the fountain of youth.

Gotcha . . . She looks like that's the treatment she gets too from every dude lol. For me, Lil Kim everything you said, Minaj run.

Back