I Don't "Get" Nicki Minaj . . . Or Maybe I Do and What's The Deal?

I think she's hot. Idk why. I think its the brown eyes, height, and weird facial expressions.

None of "that" is "A" material. If I saw any of that near me I'd literally run. She just looks like she's a scissor-snip from cutting off your wiener just because. If she didnt have the name and looked like that people would avoid IMO.

i'd be willing to take the risk :icon_twis

she does the best strip club song ever

Her ass is a lie just like Kim Kardashian's....

I disagree. She has a verse in "Monster" by Kanye West thats pretty sick.

Also, I would hit.

her verse in a$$ (with big sean) is pretty tight.

I think she's hot. Idk why. I think its the brown eyes, height, and weird facial expressions.

if she did those while i was going to town on her....

best-o-face.gif

I'm learning too much in this thread and losing more and more faith in humanity with each revealed tidbit.

Faith in humanity was lost long ago, or maybe it was never there from the start, or maybe it's just seemingly too far to be achieved, or maybe...

I don't find her personality or physical appearance to be attractive at all either. She has a few catchy songs but the majority of her music is complete garbage. She can't rap whatsoever and is only famous for her rapping talent because she's one of the few women in the industry.

You've never listened to Monster by Kanye West, have you? You won't find better rapping by a girl, ever. Yes, I've listened to all of Li'l Kim and Missy Elliott.

thats how i feel about most musical acts these days

Ha-ha sweet gif . . . Though I'm not sure it's an agree-to-disagree gif or an agreed gif :icon_chee

I understand and respect your view. You just indicated how my reasoning for Minaj applies to Lil Kim for you. So, I am nodding my head in approval.

You've never listened to Monster by Kanye West, have you? You won't find better rapping by a girl, ever. Yes, I've listened to all of Li'l Kim and Missy Elliott.

Ever heard of Jane Doe? She blows away every female rapper I've ever heard, by a lot.

1:20

opens the song

@4:25

Last edited:
Back