I’m tired Mayberry. EDIT: Thank you alll for your support

Are you dealing with withdrawal symptoms?

If not, or if they're minor, hit up an Urgent Care and tell them you're going through withdrawal and that Gabapentin can relieve the symptoms. Take a few days and use the pills to level you out and then flush the rest. Then hit some meetings and just cool off.

It doesn't have to be this way, bud. I promise.
Thank you. I had benzos in the past.....librium but they won't give me any more :( Urgent care wont give them and ER is $1200 . I just need to flush it all. Just need a few days to rid my body. Dang what I wouldn't give for 6 Librium :(

It's unfortunate that some dudes will never get to experience a forum as rad as this one:

file.jpg

If Jake "The Snake" Roberts of all people can become sober then so can you.

Find "Ressurection of Jake Roberts". It may be useful to you.

Thank you. I had benzos in the past.....librium but they won't give me any more :( Urgent care wont give them and ER is $1200 . I just need to flush it all. Just need a few days to rid my body. Dang what I wouldn't give for 6 Librium :(

Gabapentin is relatively cheap and they hand it out off label like candy! It doesn't get your the "drug seeker" mentality because it's not really recreational for most people.

If you think you can go cold turkey and get yourself straight, that would be awesome. I'm not advocating switching one for the other.

Just...

Don't kill yourself bud. People are here for you.

My eyes are getting heavy and it's way past my bedtime, but send me a PM if you need ANYTHING and I'll get back to you as soon as I wake up. Until then, just try to chill out a bit and weigh your options. It doesn't have to be so grave! I promise!

Listen, dude. Think about all the grief you'll be subjecting your family and friends to if you're going to give up like that.

I've been in your shoes before. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep moving forward even if it will only be an inch today.

1994.png

Bro... those look like dicks.

Cheer up OP.

@TheNinja

Try to get some rest, bud. You have friends here. It's getting late. Let's get some sleep and talk about it in the morning.

I don't want to wake up to bad news and I know damn well it's not news you want anyone to hear. Chin up, bud. You can handle this.

I
m here. I'm OK for a while. Thank you

Hey, keep it up. I'll send you a PM when I wake up. Get some rest, bud. Take care of yourself tonight. We'll work on it more tomorrow. I promise.

Back