I’m tired Mayberry. EDIT: Thank you alll for your support

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I’m trying to stay on the up. Some of you know I struggle with alcohol but this time is a lot. No benzos to go down. No way to taper. I can't go on drinking but I physically can't stop. Hell on earth. Love you ‘Berry

EDITED the title as I didn't want it to seem like some suicide note. I was just tired.

please don’t try to contact my family btw. I respect everyone privacy. :)

Last edited:
Don't do it bro.

Trust me, just go exercise. If you still feel terrible afterwards, we're all here for you.

yo please be joking.

If anyone knows his family, contact his family

Hope you get through it man, addiction is a bitch!

Please dont poison yourself with that junk brother

I know it is easier to say but just clear your mind, go for a walk, call a friend, you only get one crack at this life and every single person who survived the jump off the bridge said as soon as they stepped off, they regretted doing it. Don't regret what you have or don't have. Just live.

If anyone knows his family, contact his family

Hope you get through it man, addiction is a bitch!
PLEASE PLEASE don't contact my family. We all know the situation. I appreciate the love though.

If you've had DTs before then go to the ER

PLEASE PLEASE don't contact my family. We all know the situation. I appreciate the love though.

sorry man, but 'fuck you' in the most helpful of ways.

you're posting here for a reason.

Ive been to meetings in Oakland and I can tell you there's hundreds of people who you can lean on right now, and they are total strangers. They know what you are going through and want to help you make it out.

I know it is easier to say but just clear your mind, go for a walk, call a friend, you only get one crack at this life and every single person who survived the jump off the bridge said as soon as they stepped off, they regretted doing it. Don't regret what you have or don't have. Just live.
Thank you. Once it's over it's oever right ? but then what's left? The master of karate and sunshine has to go on. I love Sherdog for so many reasons. Yes we are a bunch of funny people and dig at each other but deep down we care.

I’m trying to stay on the up. Some of you know I struggle with alcohol but this time is a lot. No benzos to go down. No way to taper. Love you ‘Berry

please don’t try to contact my family btw. I respect everyone privacy. :)

Smoke some weed and order pizza. You should be right in the morning. Boozing is bad for you anyways so you should do your best to put it behind you and move forward

sorry man, but 'fuck you' in the most helpful of ways.

you're posting here for a reason.
I understand. My dad 9is helping me alrady. I just don't want all my laundry here aired out :( - But I know you mean well

We all know or have an understanding of the situation. Appreciate life as you do the love. I am not going to give you comparasions but life is meant for living, not dying. No matter how hard it is, you will get through it. Trust yourself, trust others, life is precious and given only once. Don't give up.

I understand. My dad 9is helping me alrady. I just don't want all my laundry here aired out :( - But I know you mean well

seriously bro - I cannot stress this enough.

don't do anything stupid brother.

we have @BEER with us, thank God.

don't you call it "quits" on us.

Give it till tomorrow. Today's no day to lose your shit.

bro just go rub 1 out and watch some always sunny in philadelphia. What are your 5 favorite episodes?

Ive been to meetings in Oakland and I can tell you there's hundreds of people who you can lean on right now, and they are total strangers. They know what you are going through and want to help you make it out.
We've talked in the past and I appreciate you :) - I just now found 2 guys in the AA program to help me. Thank you . I shouldn't have posted here. It's going to be OK. The detox is unbearable but like Destiny's Child I'm a Survirovr and now that was jst a horrible attempt at a joke and awful. :)

bro just go rub 1 out and watch some always sunny in philadelphia. What are your 5 favorite episodes?

I hate to admit but I love the "Lil Kev" episode....lol

Back