I’m tired Mayberry. EDIT: Thank you alll for your support

HANG IN THERE YOU SOB OR I SWEAR MY RAGE WILL BECOME UNTETHERED AND KNOW NO BOUNDS.

please bro dont

I hate to admit but I love the "Lil Kev" episode....lol

That is probably in my top 10 as well.

My grandmother was a bad alcoholic (the worst from what I hear). She worked the program and has been sober for 41 years this February. Give it a real shot. It suck and is scary having to deal with the stuff inside but its a lot better than the alternative.

That is probably in my top 10 as well.

My grandmother was a bad alcoholic (the worst from what I hear). She worked the program and has been sober for 41 years this February. Give it a real shot. It suck and is scary having to deal with the stuff inside but its a lot better than the alternative.

Thankk you. I worked the program for 5 years. It's my body completely melting down but I will fight it. How old is your grandmother if I may ask? I love those stories of long term sobriety.

Thankk you. I worked the program for 5 years. It's my body completely melting down but I will fight it. How old is your grandmother if I may ask? I love those stories of long term sobriety.

She will be 87 in March. She still goes to meetings almost everyday and still sponsors.

Fight it for the win! You love those stories of long term sobriety so be a champion and fight back, win that title of sobriety and help others in the future!

She will be 87 in March. She still goes to meetings almost everyday and still sponsors.
That's amazing. My best part of the prgram was sponsoring another peple

Have a wank.

That makes everything better.

I’m trying to stay on the up. Some of you know I struggle with alcohol but this time is a lot. No benzos to go down. No way to taper. I can't go on but I physically can't stop. Hell on earth. Love you ‘Berry

please don’t try to contact my family btw. I respect everyone privacy. :)

Look, bud. If I could get sober, so can you.

I never dealt with the physical addiction (thank god), but I was drinking a 12 pack or more every single night for over a year. You can get medical treatment for the physical withdrawal and there are programs that are fucking fantastic for getting off the sauce. It's a hard road. No denying that, but it isn't worth dying to skip.

Don't be stupid here, bud. Seriously. Talk to us.

Thank you @22k for tagging me. I need to be here.

That's amazing. My best part of the prgram was sponsoring another peple

I like the way its built. Not for profit and people who were success in the program give back. Sharing stories, making you feel less isolated. Even if you are an alcoholic you don't realize the vast span alcoholism casts. every race, class, religion etc.

I really dont want to tell people to trade one addiction for another but

Weed is a fucking miracle plant.

God put that beautiful thing there for a reason. Let's stop second guessing.

I’m trying to stay on the up. Some of you know I struggle with alcohol but this time is a lot. No benzos to go down. No way to taper. I can't go on but I physically can't stop. Hell on earth. Love you ‘Berry

I know where you’re coming from man. I struggled with serious alcoholism for 7 yrs. and was drinking 2 pints of vodka a day. I finally quit and just felt life wasn’t worth living if i hadn’t drank. I had several awful binges then got a DUI. After 2 months in jail and a month in rehab I’m 18 months clean and have no desire to drink whatsoever. If I can do it and some of these other individuals I’ve met. I’m sure you can. It’s just taking that first step. Go to rehab and take it seriously. Then find you’re outlet once you’re out. If you need anything PM me.

I hate to admit but I love the "Lil Kev" episode....lol

I was just watching the "Invincible" episode the other day. best scene in the episode:

I know where you’re coming from man. I struggled with serious alcoholism for 7 yrs. and was drinking 2 pints of vodka a day. I finally quit and just felt life wasn’t worth living if i hadn’t drank. I had several awful binges then got a DUI. After 2 months in jail and a month in rehab I’m 18 months clean and have no desire to drink whatsoever. If I can do it and some of these other individuals I’ve met. I’m sure you can. It’s just taking that first step. Go to rehab and take it seriously. Then find you’re outlet once you’re out. If you need anything PM me.
Thank you and Sherdog is amazing. I so happy to hear your scuss story.

Are you dealing with withdrawal symptoms?

If not, or if they're minor, hit up an Urgent Care and tell them you're going through withdrawal and that Gabapentin can relieve the symptoms. Take a few days and use the pills to level you out and then flush the rest. Then hit some meetings and just cool off.

It doesn't have to be this way, bud. I promise.

Go to some AA meetings man. Share there. You will feel better

1994.png

Back