I’m going to say two things movie related you really might not like, but are true....

This is Murica, we got guns. Whether you can fight doesn't matter.

TS is just a hater. Wade Garrett rules. LOL.

Seriously, according to Benny "The Jet" Urquidez who choreographed the fight scenes in ROADHOUSE, Wade wasn't supposed to look fit & athletic in his approach to fighting. Urquidez likened the character to "an old wounded bear" according to an article that I read on the production of the movie in Black belt magazine back in 1989. And I think Elliot portrayed that in his scenes very well.

This. Wade Garret to me was supposed to be the old worn down wiry dude with a fuck ton of brawling experience who will mess you up just using his experience and fight IQ.

This. Wade Garret to me was supposed to be the old worn down wiry dude with a fuck ton of brawling experience who will mess you up just using his experience and fight IQ.
Who couldn’t throw a punch or a kick...

Come on, can’t have a mustache like that and not be able to scrap a little.

In a movie that has Patrick fucking Swayze acting like a badass you're complaining about someone else looking unrealistic.
Swayze was TUF.

@Amerikuracana

This thread is now about who the better General Ross is.

tumblr_ocu845sv6y1ui45hlo1_500.gifv

517t5U39yFL._AC_.jpg

What is your decision?
If you actually compare them to real generals they should stick to acting, their mannerisms and actions are all Hollywood ;)

Things have changed. Now actors playing superheroes look like superheroes and Keanu Reeves could probably kill you with a pencil.

Edit: still a Sam Elliott fan

Don't know about a pencil, but Keanu is a rather excellent 3 gun competitor. He's trained with Taran Tactical for his roles and he can sling lead with the best of them. You probably wouldn't want to get into a gunfight with the dude.

Berenger may not be able to play ball but he sure can kill people.

upload_2020-8-2_8-23-18.jpeg

Id take elliots voice over fighting skills any day of the week.

<[analyzed}>

Watched Roadhouse this week and had basically the same thought. His fight scenes are hilarious!

Tom Berenger would kick your fucking ass dude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back