Hypocrite Lindsay Graham wins re-election

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First Mitch and now this. What a joke our Senate is

Susan Collins winning is the most perplexing. I knew they wouldn’t vote out graham and Mitch. That was wishful thinking but Susan Collins. That one I don’t get

Hey, it’s ok to grab a woman by the puss and say f Christmas and still be supported as a Christian. I’m looking at my job career to move to a red state and make $$$ from being a hypocrite too

Not my two favorite politicians, but for the current climate it’s ok they won.. This time.

Susan Collins winning is the most perplexing. I knew they wouldn’t vote out graham and Mitch. That was wishful thinking but Susan Collins. That one I don’t get
For perspective- Susan Collins right now has 285,000 votes. Biden in Maine has 282,000.

She's a champion for our state and a good one. She's one of the only truly bipartisan politicians left out there.
I bet they would elect Joey Gamache if he ever ran for office. No-one else ever comes out of Maine

She's one of the most bipartisan Senators-- if not the most bipartisan Senator-- in the Senate.

Maybe you just hate Republicans so deeply you can't recognize this simple truth.

She votes with republicans about 90% of the time over her course as a senator. Perhaps thats bipartisan in your mind but not mine.

Edit: about 70% of the time.

Hey, it’s ok to grab a woman by the puss and say f Christmas and still be supported as a Christian. I’m looking at my job career to move to a red state and make $$$ from being a hypocrite too
the Christian Right will tell you they vote on policy, not personality. At least when it suits their narrative

Back