HW OFFICIAL Actor Battle "Fight 4"

RDN needs to put the DDL Cult away.

Deniro is good but he's turned to shit these past years while DDL keeps on kicking ass.

Can't believe he's winning

Deniro is good but he's turned to shit these past years while DDL keeps on kicking ass.

Can't believe he's winning

We're supposed to forget about all his amazing roles because of bad movies he did?

DDL is a better actor,but I chose Deniro because overall,I like way more of his movies.

I am genuinely shocked at how bad DDL is getting stomped. De Niro the new and undisputed champ and retiring with the belt?

Never knew there were so many DDL haters.

My past engagements in the "DDL vs De Niro" debates clearly caused me to underestimate the general sensibility of the Mayberry movie community, and I want to apologize for that and I want to thank you for showing that, even though basically everyone loves everything DDL has ever done in everything ever, you can still recognize and appreciate the genius of Robert De Niro, even though his movies are "old" and even though the painfully idiotic fallacy "he's the same guy in every movie" inexplicably holds so much currency nowadays.

Thank you, Mayberry. You've convinced me not to lose faith just yet.

fxw5dx.jpg

My past engagements in the "DDL vs De Niro" debates clearly caused me to underestimate the general sensibility of the Mayberry movie community, and I want to apologize for that and I want to thank you for showing that, even though basically everyone loves everything DDL has ever done in everything ever, you can still recognize and appreciate the genius of Robert De Niro, even though his movies are "old" and even though the painfully idiotic fallacy "he's the same guy in every movie" inexplicably holds so much currency nowadays.

om/fxw5dx.jpg[/IMG]

fxw5dx.jpg

Well spoken Bullitt

fxw5dx.jpg

You're welcome!:icon_chee

Back