Hunting

Good stuff. Moose are in Washington, but you have to put in for a special tag. What kind of rifle you using for a moose?

Lol. What an idiot. I hate people that get all uppity in the woods. You're out in Montana aren't you?

Deer? Or a big ol Gator?

Whitetail brotha. Gonna get my wife her first deer this year. Gonna be lots of fun.

I read that hunting is only for men with undersized testicles.. Apparently, according to new research, men hunt in order to prove their manhood because they can't please a woman in bed. Interesting stuff, huh

I read that hunting is only for men with undersized testicles.. Apparently, according to new research, men hunt in order to prove their manhood because they can't please a woman in bed. Interesting stuff, huh

Why are your reading articles about testicle size and pleasing women in bed?

Why are your reading articles about testicle size and pleasing women in bed?

Why are your reading? What?

Not sure what this sentences means but that reminds me, another thing the article noted was how tribal and dimwitted the men who go hunting are..

Why are your reading? What?

Not sure what this sentences means but that reminds me, another thing the article noted was how tribal and dimwitted the men who go hunting are..

Really?

Heading up North on Sunday for opening day on Monday, up in the Parry Sound area, Ontario. First time in years nobody in the camp got a doe tag, so it will be a little different. On the bright side, its a big camp for us this year, with six of us hunting, so I'm optimistic we'll bring a couple bucks home. Saw two on the trail cam a few weeks ago, one looked to be about an 8 pointer, so we know they're around.

I hunt with an old .303 enfield that still does the job well. Next year I think will be the year I finally pick up something a little more modern. Since I only hunt once a year for whitetail (give or take the odd weekend trip), I've been pretty content just using one of my old man's guns.

Where, pray tell, did you read that?

^ why even bother feeding him, attention starved and clueless.

just ignore. not entertaining, not clever. doesn't do anything for the thread.

any of you guys hunt with dogs, or hunt hare?

Thinly veiled attempt to get PMs of sherdoggers balls.

If you could kindly fuck off out of my thread, that would be great. Thanks in advance big girl.

Whitetail brotha. Gonna get my wife her first deer this year. Gonna be lots of fun.

Good luck man, hope you get something. The thread needs some pictures lol

One of my favourite meats.

Yeah, I'm not concerned about what the forums biggest Hitler apologist has to say lol

It's illegal to hunt with dogs in my state and I've never gotten a hare. I saw a big fat one running around one time but didn't want to scare off something bigger by shooting.

One of my favourite meats.

yesjacknicholson.gif

Have you ever been hunting cuffs?

yeah, hare meat is amazing. it is tradition for the family to eat around christmas. store it in the freezer too, together with some elk. you should've definitely bagged the hare Scrody, but i'm sure you'll get the chance down the line.

what sucks is we run hygen to chase the hare and sometimes it runs off for days, lol.

thinking of going with my brother in law to hunt some doves. never done it before.

yesjacknicholson.gif

Have you ever been hunting cuffs?
No, I honestly couldn't do it. I have absolutely nothing against people who do but I couldn't pull the trigger myself. I really should considering game here is pretty non existent. I was spoiled in Amsterdam with ostrich, kangaroo, hare, pheasant, wild boar, pigeon - the lot around this time of year. And that was just in supermarkets. Can't find anywhere here that does it. I even have to order in duck and venison from the butcher.

No, I honestly couldn't do it. I have absolutely nothing against people who do but I couldn't pull the trigger myself. I really should considering game here is pretty non existent. I was spoiled in Amsterdam with ostrich, kangaroo, hare, pheasant, wild boar, pigeon - the lot around this time of year. And that was just in supermarkets. Can't find anywhere here that does it. I even have to order in duck and venison from the butcher.

Oh you'd be a natural. Just gotta get over that initial kill. You can do this.

I'll be out for Whitetail in PA on the Monday after Thanksgiving with my Remington .260 Model 7. Gorgeous gun that shoots lights out.

Going to go down to Southern Indy to bag some squirrels and rabbits with my 20 gauge.

I don't even know if I'd be allowed a license on my visa.

That's actually a good question lol

Google tells me that people with visas are usually prohibited from transporting firearms or ammunition in the US, but it says special exceptions are allowed for hunting and sporting uses. Pretty vague.

Back