Hunt pledges allegiance to Australia

I find the whole patriotism thing a little abrasive tbh, but Hunt is right. Nz has produced highly decorated kickboxers that the vast majority of us couldn't even name. The country is too busy fawning over the All Blacks.

another quote from Hunt Never said anything about my NZ fans wat I said was the NZ media have never shown me or my sports any recognition.15 years of warring with the best fighters on this planet.and I'm tired of being left in the dark.read and understand what I have said before u go and pass judgement.

Countdown til Hunts FB gets hacked again.

War Mark 'Aussie' Hunt

13yi.jpg

New Zealand feels so much like Australia to me in terms of the way the people are. It feels like I have just moved to a different state for a holiday not a country. People should not make a big deal out of this.

No fucks given about that bullshit any way. I will cheer for mark hunt even if he decides he is Jamaican.

well we share visas with them. if you're an australian citizen then you're free to enter new zealand at any time. an australian passport basically doubles as a new zealand one and vice versa

hence why so many kiwis move to australia + we cant stop them sadly :p

the aussies stealing kiwi icon theme stems from the fact that people like russell crowe, keith urban + tonnes of new zealand sportsman that were born or lived in nz eventually moved to australia and claim to be australian.

hell we even stole their air force!(nz retired a lot of their airforce in the early 2000's so most of the pilots moved to australia and now work for us :icon_chee)

Born in NZ, long-term Aussie. What's the big deal?

well we share visas with them. if you're an australian citizen then you're free to enter new zealand at any time. an australian passport basically doubles as a new zealand one and vice versa

hence why so many kiwis move to australia + we cant stop them sadly :p

the aussies stealing kiwi icon theme stems from the fact that people like russell crowe, keith urban + tonnes of new zealand sportsman that were born or lived in nz eventually moved to australia and claim to be australian.

hell we even stole their air force!(nz retired a lot of their airforce in the early 2000's so most of the pilots moved to australia and now work for us :icon_chee)

Aint even mad, we already spent our airforce budget on a nationwide cycle lane.

From your own quote: NZ was part of NSW governed out of Sydney, the rest of Australia got their shit together and officially became a nation in 1901 dumping NZ who later thought shit, wed better do something and became their own country six years later... they are a bit slow that way.

You can imagine the politicians sitting down discussing the issue " Ok, who votes for the New Zealanders being part of Australia?" "The sheep shaggers? hell no!"

History is fun :)

Dude what is your problem?

Youre acting as if Australia were the big bosses that decided how everything in the world works. It was the British who colonized both lands.

Oh yeah they sent rapists to Aus where as people who had a choice came to NZ.haha your ancestors are probably victims of rape.

:icon_lol::icon_lol: I keed, but really.

The Maori people ate the original in inhabitants of New Zealad

Did they really? thats amazing. I mean the earliest settlers were polynesians, who were known to be warlike and practice cannibalism. So who ever won the wars got to settle on the land i guess. Interesting.

But what about the native people of Australia? How were they treated? Did they have rights or anything like that?

Born in NZ, long-term Aussie. What's the big deal?

Cultural clash.

Kiwis & Aussies don't usually see eye to eye.

Kiwis will think the Aussies poached Hunt as their own.

Same with Te Huna.

Back