"Humble in Victory and Defeat" "No excuses" LMFAO @ all the people who got Conned by Conor

How in the fuck is he humble if he makes excuses all the time?.....part of being humble is taking responsibility of failures.
The definition of being humble is shaking hands. Aren't you aware of where the goal post has moved by now?

Says the same thing in every fucking Conor thread like a pathetic virgin lmfao.
says the same thing every time he replies to me, stop being obsessed with me Alan it`s weird and boring.

<Dany07>

The con was so fucking obvious...The Media/Conor/Nuthuggers use to push this image of a badass who would fight anybody anywhere and would have no excuses whether he lost or won.

Anybody with a street IQ above 100, knew this guy was a Con from the first moments he talked...The guy was always full of it.

"I took a chance at 170", were literally his first words when he lost to Nate....yet people still said he made "No excuses".

I know Conor fans are Olympic Level Mental Gymnast but after the recent excuses, IDK how you could spin that one....The Conman truly did a work on you people.

and now Conor is trying to Con more people by saying he is "turning his back on Materialism".....The Con man is just trying to get some fans LMFAO.

I have never been conned by Conor I've taken a lot of backlash on this forms for the last 4 years... Conor is the product of great might skills and an awesome marketing team behind them in the UFC in their way they promoted him but he is an above-average fighter and if he keeps fighting anyone at 155 everybody will finally know this.... delusional people out there that really thinks Conor is better than what he actually is.

<Dany07>

The con was so fucking obvious...The Media/Conor/Nuthuggers use to push this image of a badass who would fight anybody anywhere and would have no excuses whether he lost or won.

Anybody with a street IQ above 100, knew this guy was a Con from the first moments he talked...The guy was always full of it.

"I took a chance at 170", were literally his first words when he lost to Nate....yet people still said he made "No excuses".

I know Conor fans are Olympic Level Mental Gymnast but after the recent excuses, IDK how you could spin that one....The Conman truly did a work on you people.

and now Conor is trying to Con more people by saying he is "turning his back on Materialism".....The Con man is just trying to get some fans LMFAO.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/

Getting conned by conor
is so awesome and fun to watch

Back