"Humble in Victory and Defeat" "No excuses" LMFAO @ all the people who got Conned by Conor

I am not even a Conor hater / hugger but he's definitely living rent-free in OPs head hahaha.

Okay folks, the "rent free in ones head" term is PLAYED out.

Get some new material.

CONDOR WILL SOAR AGAIN

CONDOM WILL BE HARD AGAIN

{<Mcgoat}

DIIZoJzVwAE4HbS.jpg

<Dany07>

The con was so fucking obvious...The Media/Conor/Nuthuggers use to push this image of a badass who would fight anybody anywhere and would have no excuses whether he lost or won.

Anybody with a street IQ above 100, knew this guy was a Con from the first moments he talked...The guy was always full of it.

"I took a chance at 170", were literally his first words when he lost to Nate....yet people still said he made "No excuses".

I know Conor fans are Olympic Level Mental Gymnast but after the recent excuses, IDK how you could spin that one....The Conman truly did a work on you people.

and now Conor is trying to Con more people by saying he is "turning his back on Materialism".....The Con man is just trying to get some fans LMFAO.

Yeah, the greatest Featherweight and Greatest MMA star of all time is a real bum. Gimme a fuckin break.

Not even a fan of the guy btw.

LOL

In your wettest dreams, but not in real life.
He's beaten Holloway, Poirier, Aldo, and Mendes. Pretty undeniable . Legit, I do not like Conor and if you go through my activity you would see it. Literally have never pulled for him, but I'm not so blinded by bias that I would deny his immense talent.

He's beaten Holloway, Poirier, Aldo, and Mendes. Pretty undeniable . Legit, I do not like Conor and if you go through my activity you would see it. Literally have never pulled for him, but I'm not so blinded by bias that I would deny his immense talent.

Puh-leeze.

Deminutive Johnson did WAY more than Conor could dream of.

...but no one cares because he has no personality.

He's a nerd in the most boring way, and...that's all she wrote.

Meanwhile, the loudest McBeggar in the room is lauded as being SO special... loooool

Anyway, for MANY people on Sherdog, what Conor did in the midget weight class means very little.

Manlets for the loss and such.

Sure but that does not make him the greatest FW...

You are a moron. Conor was absolutely the best in the world when he was training. Then he got many many many many millions from that fight with Mayweather.

Why train when you're great great grandkids will never ever have to work again?

Don't blame Conor....he made it very clear from the beginning that he was in it for the money. He became the best, got paid...mission accomplished. To date he is still the biggest MMA money success story....Hopefully in a few years he will actually produce some great whiskey.

Puh-leeze.

Deminutive Johnson did WAY more than Conor could dream of.

...but no one cares because he has no personality.

He's a nerd in the most boring way, and...that's all she wrote.

Meanwhile, the loudest McBeggar in the room is lauded as being SO special... loooool

Anyway, for MANY people on Sherdog, what Conor did in the midget weight class means very little.

Manlets for the loss and such.
What does DJ have to do with anything?
You haven't argued at all, you're just rambling autistic nonsense .

He's just smart as he never puts his reputation on the line. Against Diaz one = "oh that was fat me, not the real me" , Khabib "not focused, broken foot"

so he can still sell his whisky, he has the same number of defences as Alvarez, and who would by ALvarezs whisky ? fookin no one

A lot of sherdoggers don't understand what an excuse is.

When Conor dissects a fight of his he's usually brutally honest about his mistakes and failings, he has even talked the same way about victories, none of that is an excuse, he's not looking to be excused, he's looking to see what he can do better next time.

Back