"Humble in Victory and Defeat" "No excuses" LMFAO @ all the people who got Conned by Conor

I get a kick out of the ones that brag about his bank account, but but but he is rich...yeah because he suckered people like you into giving him your money, you helped make him rich instead of yourselves!

<Dany07>

The con was so fucking obvious...The Media/Conor/Nuthuggers use to push this image of a badass who would fight anybody anywhere and would have no excuses whether he lost or won.

Anybody with a street IQ above 100, knew this guy was a Con from the first moments he talked...The guy was always full of it.

"I took a chance at 170", were literally his first words when he lost to Nate....yet people still said he made "No excuses".

I know Conor fans are Olympic Level Mental Gymnast but after the recent excuses, IDK how you could spin that one....The Conman truly did a work on you people.

and know Conor is trying to Con more people by saying he is "turning his back on Materialism".....The Con man is just trying to get some fans LMFAO.

They are the mma equivalent of flat earthers.

The 47343984th Conor is scum thread. We already know!

The onrush of obsessed losers on here competing with one another for longest rant explaining how Conor isn't even a decent fighter are pathetic.

He lost to Khabib and Nate. He's still one of the most entertaining strikers and fighters the UFC has seen. Get over it.

Was never even a fan of the guy. Doesn't mean I need to be weighed upon by the inability to see things objectively.

<You11>Today is a good day for sherdog. This thread was a bit cringeworthy to start but the loyal sherbabies really have directed it to comedic gold. Bravo men (and women?) bravo

At this point the haters are whats keeping Conor relevant.

Guys like you who cant stfu about him.

T
At this point the haters are whats keeping Conor relevant.

Guys like you who cant stfu about him.

This is such a basic simpleton take. The haters on sherdog are 1/100000th the reason Conor is still so relevant. The massive stardom and constant narcissist tweets are the main reason. Nice try tho

L
T

This is such a basic simpleton take. The haters on sherdog are 1/100000th the reason Conor is still so relevant. The massive stardom and constant narcissist tweets are the main reason. Nice try tho

His tweets and insta posts are filled with haters. Youre delusional that hes generally loved

Also i was talking from a relevant on sherdog perspective. Haters who claim theyre tired of him but keeping making threads lmao

Would rather be conned by someone then erratically obsessed with them like ts

<Dany07>

The con was so fucking obvious...The Media/Conor/Nuthuggers use to push this image of a badass who would fight anybody anywhere and would have no excuses whether he lost or won.

Anybody with a street IQ above 100, knew this guy was a Con from the first moments he talked...The guy was always full of it.

"I took a chance at 170", were literally his first words when he lost to Nate....yet people still said he made "No excuses".

I know Conor fans are Olympic Level Mental Gymnast but after the recent excuses, IDK how you could spin that one....The Conman truly did a work on you people.

and now Conor is trying to Con more people by saying he is "turning his back on Materialism".....The Con man is just trying to get some fans LMFAO.

FatalRevolvingClam-max-1mb.gif

shut up rat

Humble in victory or defeat till a few months after and after he's been out drinking, drugging, assaulting and decides to go on a twitter rant.

How in the fuck is he humble if he makes excuses all the time?.....part of being humble is taking responsibility of failures.

Are you dumb? This is prize fighting. Keeping his image up makes him money.

The lack of common sense is astounding.

Conor does it to get a reaction. You're giving him what he wants.

The King of the Irish will pick when he fights. A king isn't concerned with the insults of peasants. Long live the GOAT. It's Conor's world and you're just giving dollar handies behind the local Goodwill hoping people will notice you.

No Excuses.....Faced a late replacement, loses, and takes the lost like a man.

Compared to

First words out of his mouth , literally an excuse "I took a chance going at 170" and then keeps repeating "170" "going up in weight" thru out the Interview. All he was doing was creating a narrative to make himself appear to be the underdog, when in reality Cabo Diaz was a +300 underdog and had 10 days notice, LMFAO....He is also creating the narrative that Cabo Diaz is 3x his size lol...Nate Diaz has gotten handled by 5'10/5'9 LW's before, which is Conor's Size.

A Humble Confident man
Anthony-Joshua-Desktop-Hero-2160x954.jpg

An Insecure Phony Manlet
giphy.gif

Back