"Humble in Victory and Defeat" "No excuses" LMFAO @ all the people who got Conned by Conor

Serenity Now

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<Dany07>

The con was so fucking obvious...The Media/Conor/Nuthuggers use to push this image of a badass who would fight anybody anywhere and would have no excuses whether he lost or won.

Anybody with a street IQ above 100, knew this guy was a Con from the first moments he talked...The guy was always full of it.

"I took a chance at 170", were literally his first words when he lost to Nate....yet people still said he made "No excuses".

I know Conor fans are Olympic Level Mental Gymnast but after the recent excuses, IDK how you could spin that one....The Conman truly did a work on you people.

and now Conor is trying to Con more people by saying he is "turning his back on Materialism".....The Con man is just trying to get some fans LMFAO.

Last edited:
Conor is balls deep in your head

obligatory

"Humble" was NEVER a word I would have used to describe McG.

Dude can sell a fight like no one else though, I'll give him that. Love or hate the guy, everyone tunes in to watch him.

I don't know if I have a street IQ above 100..........fml

<FutbolThink>

These damn McNuthuggers.
They thought he was the next Bruce Lee.

Hes a low life piece of crap but who cares, his next beatdown will be scheduled soon.

His fans are truly rubes. I don’t think they are capable of any independent thought whatsoever. It’s the ones that are making excuses for him constantly being in trouble with the law that make me ill.

I continue to say to them...

tenor.gif

"Humble" was NEVER a word I would have used to describe McG.

Dude can sell a fight like no one else though, I'll give him that. Love or hate the guy, everyone tunes in to watch him.

Behind the showman version of Conor, he always seemed humble. Guys who aren't truly humble are the ones who won't shake hands after a fight. Aside from the Khabib fight, I don't think that's ever happened

upload_2019-5-22_16-51-36.png
upload_2019-5-22_16-52-11.png
upload_2019-5-22_16-53-4.png
upload_2019-5-22_16-53-25.png
Screen-Shot-2015-12-14-at-2.22.49-AM.png

upload_2019-5-22_16-54-11.png
river

upload_2019-5-22_16-56-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Behind the showman version of Conor, he always seemed humble. Guys who aren't truly humble are the ones who won't shake hands after a fight. Aside from the Khabib fight, I don't think that's ever happened
How in the fuck is he humble if he makes excuses all the time?.....part of being humble is taking responsibility of failures.

CONDOR WILL SOAR AGAIN

Condors aren’t extinct, but you don’t see them often. Alot like McGregor himself. As far as fighting is concerned, anyway.

If by humble you mean deluded cunt, then yes.

yawn, imagine being obsessed with someone you hate?

so weird and unhealthy.

View attachment 586677
View attachment 586679
View attachment 586681
View attachment 586683
Screen-Shot-2015-12-14-at-2.22.49-AM.png

View attachment 586685
river

View attachment 586689
He then went on to talk shit about Aldo, Nate, Floyd, Dustin, etc.....Real humble.

Just because you shake somebodies hand doesn't mean you're humble.....

This guy got Conned by a Handshake to think Conor is humble<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

He then went on to talk shit about Aldo, Nate, Floyd, Dustin, etc.....Real humble.

Just because you shake somebodies hand doesn't mean you're humble.....

This guy got Conned by a Handshake to think Conor is humble<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

On Jose Aldo: “It’s a crazy business and I know he’s gone through a lot of stuff, so to see him come back with that great finish, I was very happy for him and his coach Andre Pederneiras. “The whole of Ireland was happy for Jose Aldo that night.”
On Nate Diaz & Dustin Poirier:
On Floyd:

Seems like he still wants these rematches so of course he's gonna jab and poke fun on twitter

On Jose Aldo: “It’s a crazy business and I know he’s gone through a lot of stuff, so to see him come back with that great finish, I was very happy for him and his coach Andre Pederneiras. “The whole of Ireland was happy for Jose Aldo that night.”
On Nate Diaz & Dustin Poirier:
On Floyd:

Seems like he still wants these rematches so of course he's gonna jab and poke fun on twitter

He made up excuses for the Floyd lost and talks shit about fighters constantly on twitter/Instagram out of nowhere(recently accused Aldo of roids).

Ground and Pounding his boxing partner to look good for the Cameras........Real humble.

The most disrespectful thing Conor did was to Artem. Pretended to be his friend - even stood up for him when approached by Khabib's gang - just to sell his brand. Everything he does is only to market himself.

Now, Conor has abandoned the beloved Artem and no longer accompanies nor supports him during his fights.

Artem vs Conor the Fraud needs to happen. Justice for Artem.

He made up excuses for the Floyd lost and talks shit about fighters constantly on twitter/Instagram out of nowhere(recently accused Aldo of roids).

Ground and Pounding his boxing partner to look good for the Cameras........Real humble.

Conor fan reacting to this tweet:

"y cant boxing be like that instead of being boring and we're no ome even gets hurt"

What kind of parent/school system is responsible for this?

Back