"Humble in Victory and Defeat" "No excuses" LMFAO @ all the people who got Conned by Conor

Yes, so humble he couldn't wait for his turn to be interviewed and hijacked the mic and stole the spotlight. But I do get what you're saying and you do have a point.

Imagine watching an Anthony Joshua fight and the first thing you think about after is Conor

You sad, sad, sad bastard

Anthony joshua is in the ufc now ?

Imagine watching an Anthony Joshua fight and the first thing you think about after is Conor

No it was more like.....I saw the post fight interview again this morning then I thought wow this is completely opposite to Conor....Literally like a 5 second thought and the thread took me like no time to create.

but keep pretending it took me like an hour to create this thread and that the Conman was the first thing I thought about when Ruiz won...LMFAO.

It's okay. Conor isn't what he once was now, either ability-wise or popularity-wise.

No it was more like.....I saw the post fight interview again this morning then I thought wow this is completely opposite to Conor....Literally like a 5 second thought and the thread took me like no time to create.

but keep pretending it took me like an hour to create this thread and the Conman was the first thing I thought about when Ruiz won...LMFAO.

Balls deep in your head 24/7

No Excuses.....Faced a late replacement, loses, and takes the lost like a man.

Compared to

First words out of his mouth , literally an excuse "I took a chance going at 170" and then keeps repeating "170" "going up in weight" thru out the Interview. All he was doing was creating a narrative to make himself appear to be the underdog, when in reality Cabo Diaz was a +300 underdog and had 10 days notice, LMFAO....He is also creating the narrative that Cabo Diaz is 3x his size lol...Nate Diaz has gotten handled by 5'10/5'9 LW's before, which is Conor's Size.

A Humble Confident man
Anthony-Joshua-Desktop-Hero-2160x954.jpg

An Insecure Phony Manlet
giphy.gif

I like Conor but what on earth is going on in that last GIF?

And what does that make you for replying to a "sad sad bastard"?

A sadder sadder Conor apologist?

You may hate the OP, but facts are facts.

And what does that make you for replying to a "sad sad bastard"?

A sadder sadder Conor apologist?

You may hate the OP, but facts are facts.

I don’t hate OP I want to suck his dick tbh

Conor loves and haters....
tumblr_prfhotgJAH1qeb7qjo4_r1_500.gif

Terrible thread, but you have immunity IMO after you called the Joshua-Ruiz result before the fight.

Just saw the odds.....he is +1955......I think Ruiz is way better than that, +300 would be fair but that's ridiculous IMO.

I ran into a Andy Ruiz video on youtube years ago....I was so impressed by his hand speed, IDK guys, I think he will do the impossible.
Respect.

I am not even a Conor hater / hugger but he's definitely living rent-free in OPs head hahaha.

On Jose Aldo: “It’s a crazy business and I know he’s gone through a lot of stuff, so to see him come back with that great finish, I was very happy for him and his coach Andre Pederneiras. “The whole of Ireland was happy for Jose Aldo that night.”
On Nate Diaz & Dustin Poirier:
On Floyd:

Seems like he still wants these rematches so of course he's gonna jab and poke fun on twitter

He wants nothing to do with Aldo, he’s not gonna beat him any faster and if he loses a rematch to him than his career will he looked at very differently

Back