How young is too young?

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm currently in a situation... Wouldn't call it a bad one, its pretty awesome..

Basically I've been seeing this girl. Shes 19, I'm 28. I didn't really go after it, she just came into my job and started talking to me.

She's a doll, but she's extremely immature to the point where its annoying. We don't have a lot in common... She's also really clingy and has some red flags. After months of flirting I finally just said fuck it and made a move last night, made out with her. I should just do it right?

you know the rules pics or gtfo

You're only 28, you're still a kid as well.

Youre living the life unless shes actually 16 and got a decent fake license.

Then you're fucked. At least depending on the state.

Check her ID.

People grow up really quickly if you expose them to new things and ideas; have some patience with her.

2Yung the rapper?

It's just his name, man.

1/2 your age - 7

You're good.

made a move last night, made out with her.

hes_a_madman_futurama.gif

Do it. It went matter in a year or two when you go your separate ways and you have no contact. You'll just be one of these people who say "dang I should have done it". I'm one of those people too.

the more sex you have with her, the less time you have to talk to her and be annoyed

So @Imalive has resurrected himself?

Did you serve her Sloppy Joes from Walmart?

I'm 29 and a year ago had the same situation. Was too put off by how immature she was. Now I regret not doing it. So do it.

One thing I've learned in the year since being 28 is that you should always do it.

I'm not gonna lie. I was disappointed when you said she was over 18. I had the fapping lotion ready and everything.

Back