How would you react if Trump took this to court... and won?

They will find some evidence of shady shit in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia ... Democrats can’t help themselves. Ballot harvesting etc.

This may throw the legitimacy of those votes into question.
Which is of course why a case of voter fraud has literally never had a presidential election overturned and even Republicans in 2016 admitted that there wasn't sufficient evidence to suggest voter fraud had ever influenced an election.

Taking what to court exactly?

Dear Mr Court, i'm upset I didn't win the election, please help.

Everyone is very vehement about finding the truth if the expectation is that the truth will validate them.

Republicans want the voting to stop because there might be fraudulent voting, and they want recounts for the same reason.
Democrats want the voting to continue because more votes might favor them, and they want to deny recounts for fear of initial inaccuracy.

If the situations were reversed, both parties would be saying the exact opposite, giving the same justifications for pursuing truth in one corner but dismissing the venture in other corners as fear-mongering.

I agree, but Team Trump calling for the stopping of counting in states they were losing (MI, WI, GA), yet calling for continued counting in states where they are behind (AZ, NV) kind of upends the whole argument that the GOP is doing their level best to ensure consistency. It's bullshit.

Since 1900, only two presidents have ever won while losing the popular vote. Bush Jr and Trump. If Trump does it for a second term, losing to the most voted-for candidate in United States history, I don't know if we should be concerned about Dems stealing elections when it will have been the two worst presidents in modern history to have done so.

Edit: To be clear, if there is proof of wrongdoing, I want it out in the open and those responsible to be prosecuted.

Well given that the GOP controls the senate I don't care if it's Trump or Biden, if it's Biden good luck passing any of his shitty proposals.

He'd have to win a lot of lawsuits, because it looks like he's going to be way behind by the time the count is done.

Dems would you resist if Trump took his voter fraud accusations to court, had evidence and won? If the Supreme Court decided the election and gave it to Trump, how would you react?

Considering the delay in declaring certain states and how others were rather fast, with enough votes to flip like Arizona I say any outcome is possible.

If there was factual evidence of fraud on a scale that would swing the election then I'd like those votes removed from the count. By fraud, I mean people voting twice, people voting without having registered, dead people voting, etc... I don't mean someone who dropped off their grandma's ballot on her behalf, or a church organizing a shuttle bus to the polls.

Fraud or not I'd like an accurate count of the votes to decide the election, not the judiciary branch of the government.

The thing is, I don't think it's even possible to perpetrate an organized fraud on that scale. Even if each co-conspirator could get their hands on thousands of ballots, you'd still need hundreds of conspirators to swing a state. I've never met 2 people who could keep a secret between them let alone 500.

If you wanted to rig an election, the way to do it would not be creating additional invalid votes. it would be getting rid of or switching the result of valid ones (like an intentional version of the video below from a Mississippi GOP primary).

Last edited:
Taking it to court and winning how? lol. Doesn’t make sense. And though it isn’t looking good for Don at all, let’s see how it ends.

The same way I would react if he takes it to SCOTUS and lost:

5:30 wake up.
5:45 coffee
6:00 workout
6:30 breakfast and read news.
7:00 shower and get my kids' breakfast ready.
8:00 start my work
12:00 lunch for the kids
1:00 zoom meetings until 5:30
5:45 pick up my kid from practice.
6:00 dinner.
6:30 go over last minute emails from the office.
7:00 Dinsey+ with the kids or whatever is new in Amazon prime.
8:30 dog for last play in the back yard.
9:00 get ready for bed.

How does your kid get to practice?

Since 1900, only two presidents have ever won while losing the popular vote. Bush Jr and Trump. If Trump does it for a second term, losing to the most voted-for candidate in United States history, I don't know if we should be concerned about Dems stealing elections when it will have been the two worst presidents in modern history to have done so.

No, playing by the rules of the system is not cheating. The popular vote is irrelevant.

Taking it to court and winning how? lol. Doesn’t make sense. And though it isn’t looking good for Don at all, let’s see how it ends.

It's very slim and I'm being generous there, but there is an outside chance that if Trump can somehow prove there was some wrongdoing, you could wind up with a faithless elector scenario, where the official EC electors go rogue over doubts of fraud.

It's a pie in sky long shot, but it is technically a possibility. Although, I do believe some states have gotten rid of that loophole.

Well, if everything I see online is true (lol) there is evidence of voter fraud in Michigan and Libertarian votes disappeared and reappeared for Biden in Pennsylvania.

I've got my popcorn ready.

The court could be interesting here because, lets be real, even IF it wasn't enough to change the results, there was almost surely some voter fraud here. If emotional progressives were dumb about trying to commit fraud, it could lead to votes being thrown out.
Long shot ,sure, but we'll see.

This election ain’t over yet.
I think it's going to be decided in court. It's too close to call really and all of these claims of fraud on one side and people vehemently denying investigation on the other side is going to make this go on for a long time.

Back