How would you react if Trump took this to court... and won?

Maybe in your little fantasy world it isn’t but in the real world the orange clown is history
Donald Trump was president for 4 years, we had a national lockdown over a pandemic,Tito Ortiz is a politician, There is a sex-trafficking island used to blackmail elites, and you still think this isn't a fantasy world?

Trump needs to stop the counts in order to win because there isn't fraud going on and he won't be able to prove it.

This is about delaying the count until the time frame expires so he can hold PA before all the Biden votes are counted.

I read somewhere that they have until 12 Nov to finish the count.

Looks like Michigan and Georgia will go to recounts unless PA makes it all moot.

He'll take it to court, but their claims will have zero legal merit.

They will find some evidence of shady shit in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia ... Democrats can’t help themselves. Ballot harvesting etc.

This may throw the legitimacy of those votes into question.

I loathe Trump and he will never admit defeat because that's what he does, he pretends a loss is a win and losers believe him.

But if he got a recount and won by virtue of cheating or honest mistakes, then fair play to him and its time to move on.

If there is legit fraud by the Democrats and

Even if the Supreme Court cannot help.

The GOP state legislatures should force and by law (they have the authority) to make delegates vote how they choose.

If there is legit Democrat fraud in key states like PA, WI, MI and AZ the GOP legislatures should have the delegates pledged to Trump over Biden. That is another path

You think they will? I want them to if there is fraud. Magical ballots that appear out of nowhere and all go for Biden and NOT Trump, and Trump numbers do not change is sketchy. It should be investigated
Nothing should surprise us or be unrealistic anymore. Idk people still this they have anything figured out in politics. Compared to some of the things this happened in the past 4 years, this pales in comparison

The same way I would react if he takes it to SCOTUS and lost:

5:30 wake up.
5:45 coffee
6:00 workout
6:30 breakfast and read news.
7:00 shower and get my kids' breakfast ready.
8:00 start my work
12:00 lunch for the kids
1:00 zoom meetings until 5:30
5:45 pick up my kid from practice.
6:00 dinner.
6:30 go over last minute emails from the office.
7:00 Dinsey+ with the kids or whatever is new in Amazon prime.
8:30 dog for last play in the back yard.
9:00 get ready for bed.

lg3e_MNjsPYdqm2eVaW-l8d9HeIFQzwzfI78PsFAfJXz7PNIeRocPl-bWyBaEpt-jiyiFtLyjd9FcPXw7mPsAa191Ti6_HEeclfv_VhippY2rw=w240-h138

They will find some evidence of shady shit in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia ... Democrats can’t help themselves. Ballot harvesting etc.

lol...you're the same guy that thinks the Supreme Court should "investigate" something.

If there was cheating, then it needs to be called out. And I would say there is enough evidence to suggest an investigation is in order.

If there wasn't cheating then there is nothing to worry about and it further legitimizes Biden as being the choice of the people. And that's a good thing.

However if he DID cheat or should I say, the DNC cheated...then that is totalitarianism and should be called out. The will of the people is being controlled by one party and that's not free will or democracy.

So ya. I think this should go to court for the sake of both parties and the people.

<YeahOKJen>

Back