How would you react if Trump took this to court... and won?

I think it's going to be decided in court. It's too close to call really and all of these claims of fraud on one side and people vehemently denying investigation on the other side is going to make this go on for a long time.
legitimately everyone who isn't biased was aware of this happening months ago. Sherdog Dems are just so desperate to have their gloating session. If I were a dem I wouldnt brag until My guy was inaugurated.

Idk man, I'm just eating a lot of popcorn. I don't really give a fuck who ends up winning it tbh.

If LEGIT voter fraud is found to have occurred on a level that may have affected the outcome (ie. not 1-2 fraudulent ballots, enough to make a difference) AND the Trump campaign can prove it with irrefutable evidence.....well then fair enough. Hard to argue that.

With that said, Trump screamed bloody murder about alleged voter fraud in 2016 as well. He started a voter fraud commission and they found nothing.

https://apnews.com/article/f5f6a73b2af546ee97816bb35e82c18d

"The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday."

So I would find it extremely shocking if the outcome here is much different.

So I would find it extremely shocking if the outcome here is much different.
I wouldn't. There's a lot of irrationality in regards to Trump from the left. A lot of emotion. I'd almost guarantee some people pulled some shit and probably people too dumb to get away with it.
As you said though whether its enough to matter, we'll have to see.

The court could be interesting here because, lets be real, even IF it wasn't enough to change the results, there was almost surely some voter fraud here. If emotional progressives were dumb about trying to commit fraud, it could lead to votes being thrown out.
Long shot ,sure, but we'll see.

LOL

You're still in the denial phase...

Color me not surprised. lol

TRUMP LOST. Get over it.

I wouldn't. There's a lot of irrationality in regards to Trump from the left. A lot of emotion. I'd almost guarantee some people pulled some shit and probably people too dumb to get away with it.
As you said though whether its enough to matter, we'll have to see.

Its possible. Even as someone who leans a bit left, I have to admit that TDS is real. Some (far) leftists have absolutely lost their rational minds with anything concerning Trump.

With that said, we would have to be talking about a massive, widespread and most likely well organized operation. 10's of thousands of ballots in multiple states. I find it quite far fetched, but I'm open to changing my mind if evidence emerges.

You think they will? I want them to if there is fraud. Magical ballots that appear out of nowhere and all go for Biden and NOT Trump, and Trump numbers do not change is sketchy. It should be investigated
WOW magical ballots appearing out of nowhere, all with bidens name on it, thats amazing bro, you’re either 5yo or a fucking retard to believe that, retard isn’t it?

It’s 2020...

With egomaniac like trump and pesky Giuliani by his side this is probably what’s gonna happen

Posted this in Cook's reaction thread the other day, still works. I am one with Renford.

LOL

You're still in the denial phase...

Color me not surprised. lol

TRUMP LOST. Get over it.
I didn't deny anything. You guys need to stop trying to be so desperate with your "gotchas".
This is almost certainly going to the courts, and fraud will certainly be at the center of the debate. Lets be honest, we all know with how emotional progressive libs are- Of course someone pulled some BS somewhere and if so, it could potentially invalidate votes.

The same way I would react if he takes it to SCOTUS and lost:

5:30 wake up.
5:45 coffee
6:00 workout
6:30 breakfast and read news.
7:00 shower and get my kids' breakfast ready.
8:00 start my work
12:00 lunch for the kids
1:00 zoom meetings until 5:30
5:45 pick up my kid from practice.
6:00 dinner.
6:30 go over last minute emails from the office.
7:00 Dinsey+ with the kids or whatever is new in Amazon prime.
8:30 dog for last play in the back yard.
9:00 get ready for bed.
I'm personally ready to stop hearing all the screeching about trump's latest tweet and all that nonsense that seemed to dominate every news organization for years now

If there was factual evidence of fraud on a scale that would swing the election then I'd like those votes removed from the count. By fraud, I mean people voting twice, people voting without having registered, dead people voting, etc... I don't mean someone who dropped off their grandma's ballot on her behalf, or a church organizing a shuttle bus to the polls.

Fraud or not I'd like an accurate count of the votes to decide the election, not the judiciary branch of the government.

The thing is, I don't think it's even possible to perpetrate an organized fraud on that scale. Even if each co-conspirator could get their hands on thousands of ballots, you'd still need hundreds of conspirators to swing a state. I've never met 2 people who could keep a secret between them let along 500. If you wanted to rig an election, the way to do it would not be creating additional invalid votes. it would be getting rid of or switching the result of valid ones (like an intentional version of the video below from a Mississippi GOP primary).

If Trump won and it was for legitimate reasons, I would support it. If it was some bullshit due to him packing the supreme court, I wouldn't. The thing is once you go down the path of illegitimate elections, you can't go back. The country could recover from 4 more years of Trump.

Is it even realistic anything would change? This is a very unique election obviously, but has a recount ever changed anything in a federal election?

Its possible. Even as someone who leans a bit left, I have to admit that TDS is real. Some (far) leftists have absolutely lost their rational minds with anything concerning Trump.

With that said, we would have to be talking about a massive, widespread and most likely well organized operation. 10's of thousands of ballots in multiple states. I find it quite far fetched, but I'm open to changing my mind if evidence emerges.

Pretty much how I feel. Both sides would cheat if they could. Both sides would completely rig the election if they could. It's a matter of could they pull it off and I don't have good reason to believe that they could although I wouldn't rule it out.

The same way I would react if he takes it to SCOTUS and lost:

5:30 wake up.
5:45 coffee
6:00 workout
6:30 breakfast and read news.
7:00 shower and get my kids' breakfast ready.
8:00 start my work
12:00 lunch for the kids
1:00 zoom meetings until 5:30
5:45 pick up my kid from practice.
6:00 dinner.
6:30 go over last minute emails from the office.
7:00 Dinsey+ with the kids or whatever is new in Amazon prime.
8:30 dog for last play in the back yard.
9:00 get ready for bed.

Back