How would you react if Trump took this to court... and won?

{<jordan}

Who on the court is a partisan, and for which party? Oh God, please embarrass yourself by saying you think John Roberts is a republican partisan, or Amy Barrett who hasn't even ruled on anything yet, or Breyer, or Kagan, or Sotomayor, or Brett Kavanaugh, or Gorsuch. There are exactly 0 justices appointed by republicans who reliably rule the way republicans want them to. The only people on the court who reliably rule based on what a political party wants are the liberal justices.

Sotomayor and Kagan are partisans, but so are Thomas and Alito. Breyer, Gorsuch and Kavanagh all have their leanings, but seem to be fairly honest jurists.

John Roberts is the glue that holds that whole court together, alot of respect for his opinions and interpretations.

ACB will probably be quite partisan, but that remains to be seen.

Scalia was probably one of the most partisan justices ever, and I never said liberal justices were't partisan. They're all partisan. That's why the name of the game is to get as many of yours on as possible--even if you have to cheat to do it. trump already said he wanted Amy on the court so she could rule on his election lawsuits. That's so corrupt even for this guy that I bet she won't even go along with that.
Huh? Which president in history had a vacant seat and refused to nominate someone? I'll help you out, it's 0, and there have been 29 vacancies in election years. Thinking anybody would refuse to do their constitutionally required duty because they want the possibility of a 4-4 split is "corrupt" is just ridiculous.

Huh? Which president in history had a vacant seat and refused to nominate someone? I'll help you out, it's 0, and there have been 29 vacancies in election years. Thinking anybody would refuse to do their constitutionally required duty because they want the possibility of a 4-4 split is "corrupt" is just ridiculous.
Which Senate in history refused to do it's constitutional duty and vote on a nominated justice for 8 months? I'll give you a hint, it's 1, under Mitch. May the real grim reaper come for him soon. And yes, that is cheating, and that's why the pubs will pay the price sooner or later

What happens if there actually was cheating in the election? Is there another election? Does the cheating side get disqualified? Or do votes still count as they are and the people responsible for the actual illegal acts go to jail?

Reactions: Ryo
Only the gullible doubt 2020 being topped off with voter fraud.

Regardless of how much the naysayers try & sweep under the rug.

Last edited:
What happens if there actually was cheating in the election? Is there another election? Does the cheating side get disqualified? Or do votes still count as they are and the people responsible for the actual illegal acts go to jail?
They'll throw out the fraudulent votes they find, keep the fraudulent votes they overlooked. There is 0 chance that the number tallied is every valid vote and only valid votes, and also 0 chance of catching every invalid vote or finding ones that weren't counted.

I don't really care that much about the presidency now that republicans held the senate, but it is impossible to not find it sketchy at best that it's starting to look like about 10 razor thin states that are all going to Biden, and all down to very corrupt entirely democrat districts taking several days after closing to happen upon just enough ballots they found in duffel bags. Even stranger that none of them want to finish reporting until the others do. It's really starting to look like all voting on election day did was tell them how many ballots they needed to come up with.

Everyone is very vehement about finding the truth if the expectation is that the truth will validate them.

Republicans want the voting to stop because there might be fraudulent voting, and they want recounts for the same reason.
Democrats want the voting to continue because more votes might favor them, and they want to deny recounts for fear of initial inaccuracy.

If the situations were reversed, both parties would be saying the exact opposite, giving the same justifications for pursuing truth in one corner but dismissing the venture in other corners as fear-mongering.

Actually, this scenario kinda played out back in 2000....Trump is in the same position Gore was in....Gore inevitably conceited, Trump we all know will not and will turn into a shit show for a very, very long time.

Which Senate in history refused to do it's constitutional duty and vote on a nominated justice for 8 months? I'll give you a hint, it's 1, under Mitch. May the real grim reaper come for him soon. And yes, that is cheating, and that's why the pubs will pay the price sooner or later
Democrats just tried 2 weeks ago but didn't have the numbers, the verb "to Bork" is even in the Oxford dictionary and bragged about by the guy you just voted for president, they accused the last guy of being a gang rapist in front of his kids, and that's not even the only guy on the court they've accused of being a rapist in an attempt to block his confirmation.

Back