How would one measure the influence of "social justice warriors"?

Are you kidding? Read your post. Lol.

You started with 2 positives, then finally got around to the whole not condemning slavery part and said you "disagree in that regard" lol. Well that's great that you found something disagreeable in his "slavery is not necessarily bad" post. Lol.

Just ridiculous.

Yea, and he did just that, he did condemn several aspects of slavery...and then I said, the fact that he didn't outright call it evil, I disagreed in that regard.

jesus Christ, you're nitpicking here now...

this is some Cathy Newman SJW shit.

Yea, and he did just that, he did condemn several aspects of slavery...and then I said, the fact that he didn't outright call it evil, I disagreed in that regard.

jesus Christ, you're nitpicking here now...

this is some Cathy Newman SJW shit.

...he didn't condemn the owning people part.

He's a psycho, and I'm starting to wonder about you too. I saw you just posted in that idiotic thread that already got dumped too with one of your made up abbreviations. Just pathetic.

He's a psycho, and I'm starting to wonder about you too. I saw you just posted in that idiotic thread that already got dumped too with one of your made up abbreviations. Just pathetic.

Yea, I'm thinking the same about you.

you are deliberately twisting my words. did I not just say I disagreed with Rip? Jesus Christ, what type of response were you looking for?

Yea, I'm thinking the same about you.

you are deliberately twisting my words. did I not just say I disagreed with Rip? Jesus Christ, what type of response were you looking for?

This is you.

A man holds a sign at a baseball game that says "racism still exists." You call him the scum of the earth.

A man says that it's okay to own human beings, as long as you don't rape and beat them. You say, "Well, he did say you shouldn't rape and beat them, but he didn't condemn it outright, so I disagree with my friend in that regard."

If you don't see the absolute mess that you just made of basic morality, then you are too far off the reservation to even continue talking to.

wait, owning people? that part?

of course that is repugnant and disgusting.

This is you.

A man holds a sign at a baseball game that says "racism still exists." You call him the scum of the earth.

A man says that it's okay to own human beings, as long as you don't rape and beat them. You say, "Well, he did say you shouldn't rape and beat them, but he didn't condemn it outright, so I disagree with my friend in that regard."

If you don't see the absolutely mess that you just made of basic morality, then you are too far off the reservation to even continue talking to.

first off, that's not what the sign said.

it said, "racism is as American as baseball"

I mean, who the fu*k does that at a ball game besides Self loathing progressive fucks?

and I already addressed the "owning part" directly above.

That is obviously wrong.

first off, that's not what the sign said.

it said, "racism is as American as baseball"

I mean, who the fu*k does that at a ball game besides Self loathing progressive fucks?

and I already addressed the "owning part" directly above.

That is obviously wrong.

Yeah that was it. "Racism is as American as baseball."

That guy, holding that sign, is scum. But the guy who says it's okay to own slaves, you just disagree with him in that regard. But at least he said you shouldn't beat them! Lol.

Come on, I know you recognize how ridiculous that comes across. You are not the scum of the earth for a holding a sign, you're just annoying. You are not just "disagreeable in that regard" for supporting slavery, you're a fucking sociopath.

That guy, holding that sign, is scum. But the guy who says it's okay to own slaves, you just disagree with him in that regard. But at least he said you shouldn't beat them! Lol.

Come on, I know you recognize how ridiculous that comes across. You are not the scum of the earth for a holding a sign, you're just annoying. You are not just "disagreeable in that regard" for supporting slavery, you're a fucking sociopath.

I don't want to speak for @Ripskater , but I seriously doubt he believes "owning people" is okay.

Rip, set the record straight on this...

I don't want to speak for @Ripskater , but I seriously doubt he believes "owning people" is okay.

Rip, set the record straight on this...

I just showed you his post. He was very detailed and thorough about explaining how slavery could be fine. Are you asking him to change his stance to avoid criticism? That would show a complete lack of principle, but it wouldn't change the fact that he's crazy.

and no, those people aren't just "annoying". they are buzz kill pieces of $Hit, trying to make a incendiary political statements at a god damn ball game.
they are self righteous fu*ks.

and yea, if you think owning people is "okay", then obviously there is something inherently wrong with you....and if using the bible to justify such horrendous practices, that is also morally repugnant.

and no, those people aren't just "annoying". they are buzz kill pieces of $Hit, trying to make a incendiary political statements at a god damn ball game.
they are self righteous fu*ks.

Buzz kill and self righteous = annoying to me.

Nobody is hurt by some doofus holding a sign. It's just annoying. The hyperbole is where it becomes an issue. He's not the worst person on the planet, he's not scum, he's just being lame and annoying. He may actually be a decent guy, just one that is choosing a bad time to make a statement.

I'd argue that he is actually less annoying than about a thousand other fans who show up at every game drunk, rowdy, screaming obscenities around children, and starting fights. The guy holding the sign is not the reason a lot of people refuse to take their kids to games anymore.

and yea, if you think owning people is "okay", then obviously there is something inherently wrong with you....and if using the bible to justify such horrendous practices, that is also morally repugnant.

Well, there it is.

I would say dealing with people online is much different that dealing with people in real life. People take on a persona online and talk way more shit that they would in life. Just because they post crazy shit, doesn’t mean they would act on it.
And it's not just about acting tough or trash-talking. Once online, people are prone to transform into their imagined selves. Higher IQ, lower bodyfat, cleaner diet, prettier wife, etc.

Buzz kill and self righteous = annoying to me.

Nobody is hurt by some doofus holding a sign. It's just annoying. The hyperbole is where it becomes an issue. He's not the worst person on the planet, he's not scum, he's just being lame and annoying. He may actually be a decent guy, just one that is choosing a bad time to make a statement.

I'd argue that he is actually less annoying than about a thousand other fans who show up at every game drunk, rowdy, screaming obscenities around children, and starting fights. The guy holding the sign is not the reason a lot of people refuse to take their kids to games anymore.

Well, there it is.

now can you finally admit that going to Crave.online to report a mod for not dubbing someone is a bitch move?

now can you finally admit that going to Crave.online to report a mod for not dubbing someone is a bitch move?

I said it was a huge overreaction in the thread. I honestly didn't even know what "crave" was, I thought crave was a mod's name for a while. Once somebody explained who crave is I had a better idea of what had actually occurred. I would say it's more a situation that revealed that he takes this forum far, far too seriously and needs to take a break. In all seriousness, that's not healthy. That thread actually made me uncomfortable.

SJW has become a broad brush for the modern Neo-Nazi that means "anyone that thinks or believes something I disagree with"

Basically.

As a dyed-in-the-wool globalist Marxist, I approve of the Wikipedia entry on social justice:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice

Let's see, the work of Dewey, Brandeis, the UN Declaration of Human Rights. Pretty despicable stuff when viewed from the fascist right's point of view. No wonder they've turned SJW into a pejorative.

Basically.

As a dyed-in-the-wool globalist Marxist, I approve of the Wikipedia entry on social justice:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice

Let's see, the work of Dewey, Brandeis, the UN Declaration of Human Rights. Pretty despicable stuff when viewed from the fascist right's point of view. No wonder they've turned SJW into a pejorative.

Considering who's populating UN's current-day "Human Rights Council", I would argue that the record of "social justice" in modern times is not necessarily spotless. Seems to me that exceptions on "social justice" are allowed for some groups, for reasons that appear increasingly beyond comprehension, while others are held to an impossible standard of scrutiny.

The entering of corporate agendas, as well as billions of dollars of foreign money being poured in by questionable characters, has not done the modern social justice movement any favours.

SJW is a boogeyman created by the right wing to justify their endless outrage

SJW has become a broad brush for the modern Neo-Nazi that means "anyone that thinks or believes something I disagree with"

You did exactly what you accuse your opposition of doing... how could you not realise that?

Back