How to throw a punch with Jeremy Stephens (Bio-mechanically)

To be fair both homeopathy and reiki is far more legit than naudis stuff.

Reiki is very out there but ive seen some cool abilities from reiki masters in india.

No.

Say what you want about this dude, but at least he exists and isn't just the ESSENCE of something that exists (which is precisely what homeopathy is).

It took me real seconds to get what that gif of the little girl had to do with the posts quoted, but that is one of the best uses of a gif I have ever seen.

Yeaaaa...so i went back to check that "epic" Naudi thread everyone on here talked about, looking to discredit the guy. And unfortunately just found him shitting over a bunch of fucking retards on this forum

sigh

Yeaaaa...so i went back to check that "epic" Naudi thread everyone on here talked about, looking to discredit the guy. And unfortunately just found him shitting over a bunch of fucking retards on this forum

sigh
rofl.

sigh

Sounds like an exhilarating New Years Eve! Can't wait to hear your plans for how you'll spend it next year.

Listen man, all I'm doing here is sharing information. It wasn't in my acknowledgement that Naudi has been criticized here in the past. I watched this video, thought it was interesting and I get Fuck you's in return ? You disagree ? I have no problem, but explain in a mature manner why, it'll make everyone more intelligent at the end of the day.

Fuck you. Fuck your intelligence. But, to be fair we can both fuck my maturity. I call dibs on the ass end though.

Back