How screwed is Mcgregor if Khabib has a Iron jaw?

Thats a real interesting fight to bring up. MJ is bigger than Conor and also a Southpaw with heavy hands. He got thoroughly dismantled and tapped out. He's also hitting arms in that gif.
MJ is bigger then Conor? Khabib wasnt rocked there? I urge you to go back and watch the highlights other wise you look like a fangirl and thats where the convo ends with me as I dont deal with fangirls. PS notice how i made bold IF as I dont know if Conor can win or Khabib will win, but Khabib doenst have an iron chin and was rocked by MJ. Have a good one :)

MJ is bigger then Conor? Khabib wasnt rocked there? I urge you to go back and watch the highlights other wise you look like a fangirl and thats where the convo ends with me as I dont deal with fangirls. PS notice how i made bold IF as I dont know if Conor can win or Khabib will win, but Khabib doenst have an iron chin and was rocked by MJ. Have a good one :)
Calm down. You're being very emotional over there.

MJ is listed as 5'10". No Khabib wasnt rocked he was blocking wild hooks on his arms. Did you watch the fight? Because Khabib beat the brakes off MJ.

Yeah have a good one. Im out.

Calm down. You're being very emotional over there.

MJ is listed as 5'10". No Khabib wasnt rocked he was blocking wild hooks on his arms. Did you watch the fight? Because Khabib beat the brakes off MJ.

Yeah have a good one. Im out.
Ah so you are trolling, this will be my last reply to you. Bigger and taller are 2 different things. Yes Khabib won the fight hands down but was rocked. Goodbye

If Khabib eats Conor's best shots he may never lose, a guy like Khabib with an iron jaw would be almost unbeatable. Unless Conor attacks the body, which I think he's going to do.
Tony subs him <Moves>

Ivan Bushingar was never finished until he ran into Mcgregors left hand

Aldo never finished until he was hit by Mcgregor .

“Nobody runs over Eddie Alverez “

Remember all those words ?

Words mean nothing all that matters is who is the better fighter and apart from ground and pound what is Khabib better at ?

Conor is faster , hits harder ,judges distance better
More accurate , can use kicks to the body

Khabib has to get past all these things to get to Conor and even then Conor is going to shock everyone with his skills in the clinch

Mendes fought a depleted Mcgregor ad couldn’t get the win . Mcgregor at 155 is a tank and Khabib has no chance imo

Conor McGregor is totally screwed.

You heard it here first.

I'm hoping Conor wins. Just so we can see Conor vs Ferg. If Khabib wins, that fight is cursed. They have been scheduled to fight like 5 times and it never happened. The universe doesn't want Khabib vs Ferg to happen.

Conor better hope he does not end up here......Or he's fkd....Proper fkd.

mendes-mcgregor.0.0.jpg

Khabib dominated that entire fight without needing takedowns.... When has conor fought on short notice? Diaz? How'd that fight go?

I don’t recall McGregor ever taking a fight on short notice. He has had his opponent switched on short notice.

I've been saying all along that the only way conor wins this fight is if he lands a solid strike, hand or leg thats a enough to wobble or drop him, where conor can go in for the finish.

In terms of TD's, Mendez was able to take conor down, I believe Kahbib's wrestling/grappling is much more better and I believe he's stronger or at least has a stronger grip to get his opponents to the mat.

The deciding factor is if conor gets taken down, can he get back to his feet and how long can kahbib keep him there. If conor gets taken down early round 1 and struggles trying to get up the whole round, by the time round 1 is over conor will have probably lost alot of stamina.

Kahbib's constant movement, gnp, weight and strength will force conor to have to use more energy to get back up.

Conor only wins this fight with a good solid landed strike of some sort. Kahbib wins this fight if he can avoid getting caught and constantly takes conor down never letting him time to get up and making him work, tiring him out to the point kahbib just keeps landind gnp and the ref stops because conor isn't defending.

Conor does not have the wrestling, grappling, strength, or td defense to stop kahbib at his strengths, the only way conor wins is by tagging him with a clean solid shot, like he did to Aldo, if he waits for kahbib to go for a td he has the timing to counter and probably catch kahbib on the way in....whether he can take the shot we'll have to wait and see.

Back