How screwed is Mcgregor if Khabib has a Iron jaw?

Beerus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Mcgregor fans seem to think he will have a magical replay of the Aldo fight against Khabib but Khabib could very well have a iron jaw. Mcgregor seems to have it all figured out when he's fighting midgets.

Last edited:
How screwed would Khabib be if he doesn't have one?

From what I've seen his chin looks solid. Will be interesting to see how the fight plays out.

As skilled as he is I think McGregor's power is overrated. He is strong no doubt, but he doesn't have this "touch of death" like so many think. His accuracy is unmatched but he doesn't KO people with one shot - except Aldo, who ran straight into his left hand. He usually drops guys and finished them with hammer fists. I mean he dropped Nate 3-4x and couldn't finish him and it took till (I think) his 4th knock down to finish Eddie. I think khabib's chin may be too strong for Conor to knock his head clean off. Khabib has a big ol' noggin

McGregor throws punch like that, Khabib will duck and take him to ground.

Conor has no answers to this fight other than a miracle punch.

Ragdoll without getting tagged once? Is Khabib Mayweather now?

Mayweather??? Mendez did it right here. Duck right under and hit the TD....
Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif

Ragdoll without getting tagged once? Is Khabib Mayweather now?

Mendes got him down repeatedly after getting hit. (Landed some good shots standing on Conor too.)

If Khabib gets control of McGregor early, it's going to be a rough night. Mendes wasn't really working to maintain control on the ground. Positional control is Khabib's bread and butter.

Mayweather??? Mendez did it right here. Duck right under and hit the TD....
Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif

And then he got finished in the second round. Your point? Khabib couldn't even ragdoll a short notice replacement in 5 rounds.

McGregor throws punch like that, Khabib will duck and take him to ground.

Conor has no answers to this fight other than a miracle punch.

Ya khabib can do that shit allllll day
DeepHarmfulGrouper-max-1mb.gif

McGregor doesn't have this astonishing power, what he has is excellent timing and accuracy, it's not gonna be like if he touches Khabib once before the takedown that he'll die.

And then he got finished in the second round. Your point? Khabib couldn't even ragdoll a short notice replacement in 5 rounds.

Khabib dominated that entire fight without needing takedowns.... When has conor fought on short notice? Diaz? How'd that fight go?

Mcgregor fans seem to think he will have a magical replay of the Aldo fight against Khabib but Khabib could very well have a iron jaw. Mcgregor seems like have it all figured out when he's fighting midgets.

And how many people have knocked out Aldo? lmao

Very screwed...very very screwed. That spinning kick stuff is pretty predictable at this point.

Conor has to try his main weapon first though...dem mind games. It's his greatest asset, and we've seen what happens when that doesn't work.

As skilled as he is I think McGregor's power is overrated. He is strong no doubt, but he doesn't have this "touch of death" like so many think. His accuracy is unmatched but he doesn't KO people with one shot - except Aldo, who ran straight into his left hand. He usually drops guys and finished them with hammer fists. I mean he dropped Nate 3-4x and couldn't finish him and it took till (I think) his 4th knock down to finish Eddie. I think khabib's chin may be too strong for Conor to knock his head clean off. Khabib has a big ol' noggin
yes, touch of death is a myth created by his fans, ufc and the media

Khabib dominated that entire fight without needing takedowns.... When has conor fought on short notice? Diaz? How'd that fight go?

Yes but did he or did he not get tagged? We're talking about how screwed Khabib would be if he has a weak chin, remember? If Khabib has Diaz chin then obviously Conor is screwed, nobody is arguing that, question is what if he doesn't? What if he can't take Conor's left? Where's the evidence that he can avoid getting tagged?

Back