How screwed is Mcgregor if Khabib has a Iron jaw?

He doesn't have an iron jaw. He's been rocked a number of times, just toughs it out. It all depends on how Conor controls the distance.

Dc said it will take a good knee or head kick to ko khabib and said no punch from s 55er will do it

~DaViD~

We're pretending Khabib doesn't liek to stand?
Michael Johnson already rocked him.
I know khabib is a great fighter, but some of ya'll be reaching hard.
Michael johnson had some of the best hands at LW and didnt even drop him

Khabib was rocked by Michael Johnson so....

We're pretending Khabib doesn't liek to stand?
Michael Johnson already rocked him.
I know khabib is a great fighter, but some of ya'll be reaching hard.

Khabib in that fight was trying to show off his hands. Did the same thing with Al. Neither MJ or Al were fighting like Conor can though. Both rely on standing in the pocket and swinging away. Conor darts in and out and sets up counters. I think he can knock down Khabib, but he needs to follow and do damage.

Mayweather??? Mendez did it right here. Duck right under and hit the TD....
Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif
{<doc}

Yeah, because Khabib is a fact twitched explosive double leg expert

If Khabib eats Conor's best shots he may never lose, a guy like Khabib with an iron jaw would be almost unbeatable. Unless Conor attacks the body, which I think he's going to do.

From what I've seen his chin looks solid. Will be interesting to see how the fight plays out.
Dustin, Chad, Aldo, and Alvarez have pretty solid chins too. You need GOAT level chin like Diaz to withstand dat left hand

Mcgregor fans seem to think he will have a magical replay of the Aldo fight against Khabib but Khabib could very well have a iron jaw. Mcgregor seems like have it all figured out when he's fighting midgets.
I don't think they feel that way, but they know Khabib will have to close the distance to clinch. His takedown game is much more similar to Rousey than Mendes, and he works from in the clinch and via chain wrestling against the cage. Barboza had awful circle out movement, poor hands and just moved back to pressure, where as McGregor is the best in the game.

There's no telling what happens but I think this fight will play out differently than both sides seem to think.

Khabib dominated that entire fight without needing takedowns.... When has conor fought on short notice? Diaz? How'd that fight go?

Raging Al is not anything to be proud of. He spends more time yelling about the UFC to Ariel than anything else. Tony was going to the actual test for Khabib.

Dustin, Chad, Aldo, and Alvarez have pretty solid chins too. You need GOAT level chin like Diaz to withstand dat left hand
And while I agree with other that Conor does not have OMG POWER, it only takes 7 pounds per square inch on the right spot to put unconscious any human.

Mcgregor fans seem to think he will have a magical replay of the Aldo fight against Khabib but Khabib could very well have a iron jaw. Mcgregor seems like have it all figured out when he's fighting midgets.
Didn't Nurmagomedov eat Barboza's kicks like they were nothing? If he can do that, a punch isn't going to be anywhere near as powerful.

Conor has fought Buchinger, Holloway, Brandao, Mendes, and Diaz on short notice lol

Its hilarious with how much confidence these people say shit while they’re obviously completely clueless

Better chin than Nate? Highly doubtful. Not to mention that Nate is a solid boxer who rolled with most of the punches. Got dropped three times regardless.

I think our definition of a solid boxer is quite different lol.

I don't think he rolls with the punches very well. But his defensive style is him stepping back and slipping punches.

Last edited:
Back