How other countries view America

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The United Nations just posted this

We hit a new low when China makes human rights recommendations to us that make complete sense.
Joe Biden will put an end to all this

1. Root out systematic racism, address widespread police brutality and combat discrimination against African- and Asian-Americans....“
2. Urge politicians to respect peoples’ rights to life and health and stop politicizing and stigmatizing the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. Take holistic measures to eliminate political polarization and social inequality.
4. Combat the increasingly severe religious intolerance and xenophobic parties.
5. Stop incarcerating migrants including migrant children and guarantee the rights of migrants.
6. Address proliferation of guns and guarantee peoples’ rights to life.
7. Lift coercive unilateral measures;
8. Stop torture in anti-terrorist operations and halt military intervention in other countries and stop killing civilians;
9. Stop interfering for political reasons in other countries’ internal affairs under the pretext of human rights.

There was a period when everyone hated us when George Bush was in charge, and then Obama came in and brought Change, and split that view.

Bunker Boy brought us back down and now we expect Biden to help recover our reputation

Last edited:
Lmao @ China lecturing anyone on human rights.

The day they stop ethnically cleansing Uighurs and other Muslim minority groups then maybe...just maybe the world should hear them out.

Ironic these NBA players whine like literal bitches about "human rights" here in the US, but then completely disregard it in China because of China's market.

I've always said Lebron is a pussy because he only takes "safe" political stances that won't hurt his wallet.

They’re just doing what the US have been doing for the past few decades. Lecturing others on human rights while violating it themselves.

Difference is they only do at home at a large scale, whereas the US does it mostly outside at a large scale and some inside.

The United Nations just posted this

We hit a new low when China makes human rights recommendations to us that make complete sense.
Joe Biden will put an end to all this

Joe will indeed end this by:

- throwing more money at the UN.
- increasing the size of each UN delegation per country. Therefore increasing the amount of diplomatic visas we give out to other countries.
- increase the amount of pouch access to these UN employees so they can bring in more contraband to sell on the black market.

I don't fucking care what they think. It also says a lot about you that you're quoting fucking China. I don't live my life giving a shit what other countries think about me. It's a colossal waste of time. And I sure as fuck don't care what fucking slave labor capital of the world China thinks. The fact that you do, is telling.

China is full of it. Hopefully the UN can pressure them to change direction now they are at the table, but doubtful.

In regards to the OP it's mostly either a headshake or anger, depending on which country.

UN and China
<45>
Both are as ill as 3rd stage cancer patient

Lol at china, but that's the relevant answer to the question :

Which Country Is The Greatest Threat to World Peace?

https://brilliantmaps.com/threat-to-peace/

Peace-Threat.jpg

I think you all know I'm in favor of soft power being more effective than military might when it comes to diplomacy.

I am also not against the concept of the UN. But, I am not sure having the UN within the USA is such a great idea.

Would Switzerland be willing to take on the responsibility of hosting the UN, it's thousands upon thousands of employees with diplomatic immunity, it's search-proof pouches, etc.

Just when I thought the TS couldn’t go any lower.

<SelenaWow>

I think you all know I'm in favor of soft power being more effective than military might when it comes to diplomacy.

I am also not against the concept of the UN. But, I am not sure having the UN within the USA is such a great idea.

Would Switzerland be willing to take on the responsibility of hosting the UN, it's thousands upon thousands of employees with diplomatic immunity, it's search-proof pouches, etc.
the UN take care of the UN (which is probably just germany)
where they were when Assad murdered like 700k people ?
they also don't care about rules, if you will give them a piece of land expect for illegal expansion
(they should be monitored like terrorist organization)

Last edited:
Times like this I wish I was Chinese. They don't have to deal with the same kind of shit Americans do. Multiculturalism is an epic failure.

Back