How other countries view America

Lol at china, but that's the relevant answer to the question :

Which Country Is The Greatest Threat to World Peace?

https://brilliantmaps.com/threat-to-peace/

Peace-Threat.jpg

this makes no sense

Going to hit maximum subversion now with a weak, compromised, senile man as America's president.

Tough times ahead for the Americans. The real Americans, that is.

How about those police brutality cases against "Asian-Americans"...

1000x-1.png

China is such a fucking embarrassment.

Going to hit maximum subversion now with a weak, compromised, senile man as America's president.

Tough times ahead for the Americans. The real Americans, that is.

Watched an ukrainian guy who visited states say ssme thing

Its becoming very communist like little by little

Then again so are we lol

Watched an ukrainian guy who visited states say ssme thing

Its becoming very communist like little by little

Then again so are we lol

We've been a joke for a long time.

In America it's starting to hit full force though. The pressure is coming down on them from everywhere, internally and externally.

The only thing left is disarmament.

I suppose that's coming soon, too.

How can anyone take China serious?
They are performing modern day slavery, murdering and organ harvesting Uighur Muslims and no one bats an eyelid. Yet we're supposed to listen to their advice?

How can anyone take China serious?
They are performing modern day slavery, murdering and organ harvesting Uighur Muslims and no one bats an eyelid. Yet we're supposed to listen to their advice?

Well, who knows better about oppressing, enslaving and murdering than the Chinese?

They're experts on the subject.

I love the USA and its people, culture, etc. Our countries are close allies and I had a blast traveling around the US and everyone was super friendly and open to us in a way I didn't expect.(they also talk very loudly). NY is probably the greatest place on this planet.
But at the same time your also the best at having crazies. They out crazy anyone in a fascinating way. Jerry springer and WWE were super popular here when I was young.

I love the USA and its people, culture, etc. Our countries are close allies and I had a blast traveling around the US and everyone was super friendly and open to us in a way I didn't expect.(they also talk very loudly). NY is probably the greatest place on this planet.
But at the same time your also the best at having crazies. They out crazy anyone in a fascinating way. Jerry springer and WWE were super popular here when I was young.
where ya from?

The United Nations just posted this

We hit a new low when China makes human rights recommendations to us that make complete sense.
Joe Biden will put an end to all this

There was a period when everyone hated us when George Bush was in charge, and then Obama came in and brought Change, and split that view.

Bunker Boy brought us back down and now we expect Biden to help recover our reputation

LOL. China already trolling since Biden is going to be president. Yep, you guys picked a great candidate to keep the worlds respect.

where ya from?
Australia. I have friends and cousins in NY and Seattle. I wanted to visit Washington but didn't get the chance. We don't call our friends buddies, we call them mates.

And we don't call them hillbillies we call them rednecks or bogans.

Last edited:
Back