How other countries view America

Australia. I have friends and cousins in NY and Seattle. I wanted to visit Washington but didn't get the chance. We don't call our friends buddies, we call them mates.

And we don't call them hillbillies we call them rednecks or bogans.

Could you imagine if this was done when Aus had Covid

Lmao @ China lecturing anyone on human rights.
The day they stop ethnically cleansing Uighurs and other Muslim minority groups then maybe...just maybe the world should hear them out.

Actually they should be heard out, what you mentioned is excellent expedient policy on the Islam question.

Actually they should be heard out, what you mentioned is excellent expedient policy on the Islam question.

you think what they're doing to Uighurs is justified?
or do you believe Islam to be such a threat that these type of measures are warranted?

The U.S. seems like nice place
The United Nations just posted this

We hit a new low when China makes human rights recommendations to us that make complete sense.
Joe Biden will put an end to all this

There was a period when everyone hated us when George Bush was in charge, and then Obama came in and brought Change, and split that view.

Bunker Boy brought us back down and now we expect Biden to help recover our reputation

Yeah, do you not the understand politics China is playing or are you shitposting?

The American right wing hates the rest of the world and values their opinions less than a Bazooka Joe comic strip.

The United Nations just posted this

We hit a new low when China makes human rights recommendations to us that make complete sense.
Joe Biden will put an end to all this

There was a period when everyone hated us when George Bush was in charge, and then Obama came in and brought Change, and split that view.

Bunker Boy brought us back down and now we expect Biden to help recover our reputation

China... Gawd.

Debate is good and all... and Trump is a buffoon who lost the election and needs to go away.

But China?

This OP is the equivalent to stepping into a debate about eating meat versus vegetarianism and you showing up and adding to the discussion with a post by Jeffrey Dahmer lecturing us all on how "Meat is MURDER!"

You should be embarrassed.

We see the United States as the greatest country in the world and by far our best and most loyal ally. Americans are here perceived as smart and brave people. God bless USA.

We see the United States as the greatest country in the world and by far our best and most loyal ally. Americans are here perceived as smart and brave people. God bless USA.
Where are you from?

I'm stunned most American's are too stupid to understand that the era of general peace we been living in is pretty much all thanks to the USA.

Gramps fought in ww2, parents grew up in the post ww2 rubble and poverty. We live in a society of weaklings spoiled lazy by good peaceful times.

9. Stop interfering for political reasons in other countries’ internal affairs under the pretext of human rights.

I concur

How can anyone take China serious?
They are performing modern day slavery, murdering and organ harvesting Uighur Muslims and no one bats an eyelid. Yet we're supposed to listen to their advice?
Says the guy with death camps in Guantanamo and commiting genocide in the Middle East.

Canadian checkin' in

The US, while a bunch of late commers to the WW1 & 2, is the contry I'd live in if not in Canada.

The US does more good for the world than any other country. The world is worse off with a weakening US.

Stopped reading at "China, newly elected to the U.N. Human Rights Council".

It's well past time to leave the U.N. once and for all, them and their tyrannical "agendas".

This is where this absurd thread belongs:
garbage-dump.jpg

I wonder how they feel about our military.

Back