How other countries view America

Lol at China lecturing anyone on human rights. Another troll thread by our resident drama queen.

How would you view a long reigning senator who can't pass a stimulus during a health crisis but can pass a resolution to congratulate to sports teams?

There is someone living under every bridge in Los Angeles and 1 of Cali's senators writes more about Lebron James than she does about the tent cities that she passes everyday.

Last edited:
In a sea of murka, the Iraqis are like "The Jews I guess?"

Most of the middle East would be Isreal if it was actually filled in. Do you think that's some strange random choice?

I find Mexico's choice to be the most disturbing of the bunch.

Lol at china, but that's the relevant answer to the question :

Which Country Is The Greatest Threat to World Peace?

https://brilliantmaps.com/threat-to-peace/

Peace-Threat.jpg
Romania as smart as North America. They think Iran is even more dangerous than Russia. And I do agree, a war with Iran could detonate a West vs. East war (NATO vs. Iran allies such as Russia and China now).

Romania are the only on this map, from Europe, who think Iran is the main threat. And only in the world together with Canada and the US.

Wait, from continental Europe, I also see Great Britain!

Germany and Spain believe the United States is the worlds cancer. =)))

Last edited:
Romania as smart as North America. They think Iran is even more dangerous than Russia. And I do agree, a war with Iran could detonate a West vs. East war (NATO vs. Iran allies such as Russia and China now).

Romania are the only on this map, from Europe, who think Iran is the main threat. And only in the world together with Canada and the US.

Wait, from continental Europe, I also see Great Britain!

Germany and Spain believe the United States is the world's cancer. =)))
Germany and Spain envy the biggest power in the world

Iran is a problem since they are intelligent and competent, even with massive sanctions and greatly outnumbered they are beating the Arabs left and right, I just hope that their minorities will succeed at taking them down without an outside intervention

good for Romanians that they have eyes

Last edited:
Germany wants to lead the Third Reich in Europe, aka the European Union. Probably together with France. But they will not do it. Romania said let"s not join the Visegrad Group (V4), but make big alliance with the United States. Visegrad Group has anti-EU attitude, Romania pro or neutral, but Romania is gonna also scream against "Merkozy" at the right time. At Visegrad are CzechoSlovakia, Hungary and Poland, and they don"t want to be 2nd hand citizens in the EU.

So for the economies of Germany and France, the US is the worst. Germany is great for Europe, we all live well now together, but would betray the Americans for Russia. I doubt Biden will change the policy of the US, but Trump annoyed Merkel several times. :)) And he did a little law in Europe, especially among the imperialists.

In France it is different, they have problems with "Islamabad".

Last edited:
I doubt Biden will change the policy of the US, but Trump annoyed Merkel several times. :)) And he did a little law in Europe, especially among the imperialists.
Assuming he won

Biden will fold to the UN and he will take their refugees (already said that he will raise their number to 125k from 15k)
In France it is different, they have problems with "Islamabad".
also Germany

This is not bad, it is bad for the Americans.
What is bad for the Americans is bad for everybody
they are the only counter balance to the godless, evil communists

What is bad for the Americans is bad for everybody
they are the only counter balance to the godless, evil communists
It would really be good to have countries that keep their traditions. You are right. Eastern Europe is still a Christian in Europe, in fact a part of it, and it also does not want to make the same mistake of the West with immigration.

The United Nations just posted this

We hit a new low when China makes human rights recommendations to us that make complete sense.
Joe Biden will put an end to all this

There was a period when everyone hated us when George Bush was in charge, and then Obama came in and brought Change, and split that view.

Bunker Boy brought us back down and now we expect Biden to help recover our reputation

We get it. You hate America And white people. Such a hot take.

The United Nations just posted this

We hit a new low when China makes human rights recommendations to us that make complete sense.
Joe Biden will put an end to all this

There was a period when everyone hated us when George Bush was in charge, and then Obama came in and brought Change, and split that view.

Bunker Boy brought us back down and now we expect Biden to help recover our reputation

I view America as Giant United Kingdom because lots of white people minorities here and there and lots of people speak english.

Ironic these NBA players whine like literal bitches about "human rights" here in the US, but then completely disregard it in China because of China's market.

I've always said Lebron is a pussy because he only takes "safe" political stances that won't hurt his wallet.

China is Giant North Korea.

N.Korea can only afford Rodman but Giant North Korea can afford an NBA team.

Back